Greeneville @ Maplewood Semifinals

DevilMan03

Game?  

104 members have voted

1. 1. Game?

• Devils
    • Panthers

Agree. Hey BC if Alcoa is on another level then why dont you play teams on your level? Bring on the excuses. :thumb:

:roflol: That the best ya got kevy-q?! You know your team does measure up to the accomphishments of the mighty F5,...so you go to the "well you can not beat the Titans" Funny! Keep dreaming that the lil green men have actually won something! :thumb:

WOW not only did you not stay on this thread, you are know talking about last year's state runner up team. Wait, you have told us again that we are 4A. I thought we knew our division. I know that may be difficult for you. Can you read?

Yes, I can typically read well. Except when someone butchers the english language as bad as you did in the attached caption! :thumb:

A lot of Greeneville fans come across like the Millington fans during their 2007 and 2008 seasons; and also many of the Henry County fans of the past four or five seasons. I can see that this thread is on the verge of becoming a three ring circus of rabid Greene Devil fans and their haters well before game time, and beyond that. It won't be pretty.

Having said that, I feel that the winner of this game will be the favourite to win the 4A state championship.

A lot of Greeneville fans come across like the Millington fans during their 2007 and 2008 seasons; and also many of the Henry County fans of the past four or five seasons. I can see that this thread is on the verge of becoming a three ring circus of rabid Greene Devil fans and their haters well before game time, and beyond that. It won't be pretty.

Having said that, I feel that the winner of this game will be the favourite to win the 4A state championship.

This entire year has been a three ring circus on here. Greeneville cam out of the gate a 4A a favorite and ranked number 1. In any sport, that becomes a bulls eye. Many thought the non conference schedule with Jeff County, Sullivan South, and Tn High was weak. For a 4A school that's usually not bad. Tn High may have got beat in round one of the playoffs. They also played Elizabethton who is still alive in 3A. Yet, still a weaker team according to most. Their conference is not the strogest and they did what they were suppose to...demolish. I read the Nashville article and know a little more Maplewood. I don't have kids playing, nor am I a coach. We are proud of our boys who have broken record after record for Greeneville and have an opportunity to break some state records. We are proud and I am sure the Nashville fans are proud of their team, but you wouldn't like some whites creek fan bragging about how much better than you they are and how week your team is. This may be the game of the season for both teams. The fewest mistakes wins this one. I think Greeneville's defense is better and gives them the edge. But, no one knows til Friday. I just hope there are no injuries and good sportsmanship.

:hungry: What's my Thanksgiving meal options down there in Maplewood?

I live about 2 miles from the school. Not much in the immediate area area, but in Hendersonville Mimi's Cafe, in Hermitage Ryan's Steak House. Not sure if it will be open, but a few miles away is the Farmhouse Rest. at Fonatanel. Of course the Old Faves of Cracker Barrel and Shoney's are close by.

I will be at the school for kickoff. A hope to see a bunch of G-ville fans making the trip. Gonna be cold, bundle up!

Edited by jchs76

This entire year has been a three ring circus on here. Greeneville cam out of the gate a 4A a favorite and ranked number 1. In any sport, that becomes a bulls eye. Many thought the non conference schedule with Jeff County, Sullivan South, and Tn High was weak. For a 4A school that's usually not bad. Tn High may have got beat in round one of the playoffs. They also played Elizabethton who is still alive in 3A. Yet, still a weaker team according to most. Their conference is not the strogest and they did what they were suppose to...demolish. I read the Nashville article and know a little more Maplewood. I don't have kids playing, nor am I a coach. We are proud of our boys who have broken record after record for Greeneville and have an opportunity to break some state records. We are proud and I am sure the Nashville fans are proud of their team, but you wouldn't like some whites creek fan bragging about how much better than you they are and how week your team is. This may be the game of the season for both teams. The fewest mistakes wins this one. I think Greeneville's defense is better and gives them the edge. But, no one knows til Friday. I just hope there are no injuries and good sportsmanship.

...proud then ...proud now ...proud later!!! Panther Pride!!!

i think the panthers defense is better ...so ill guess that they will figure this one out for us friday.

looking forward to a great game!! Go Panthers!!!