Whitehaven vs. Smyrna

Red Rebels

I'm not a Whitehaven fan, but I'm sick of Middle Tennessee and East Tennessee muckraking the football and the coaching in Memphis. When we have great teams, you speak of our talent, but when you have great teams, you speak of coaches. Whitehaven has a beastly defense that is well discpline and well coached. My football philosphy is that defense and special teams win championships and they are successful in both departments thus far. Trust me you shouldn't be thinking about Neely's barbecue, you need to pray that your team does not become chop barbecue! And that smart guy with the wise cracks about holding on to your possesions and watch your back, Just don't cross the railroad tracks. Wooo Ric Flair!!! :hungry:

Dude win or loose...we gonna eat !And this is how you Wooo!.....

Trust me Smyrna will not be taking WhiteHaven forgranted...its the Semis. No easy team makes it there....But i will say. You have not seen the speed smyrna has on Defense. What other teams can say they beat Blackman with the best running back in the state? Oh yeah no one. and Smyrna did it twice. Smyrna's D is a force to be reckoned with young one. The O line has gotten so much better and as we showed on friday with out Bryson we still have 4 or 5 other ways to run the ball plus our passing game...I don't see "Da Haven" keeping up in this one. Like i said earlier. Smyrna 35 Haven 14

Trust me Smyrna will not be taking WhiteHaven forgranted...its the Semis. No easy team makes it there....But i will say. You have not seen the speed smyrna has on Defense. What other teams can say they beat Blackman with the best running back in the state? Oh yeah no one. and Smyrna did it twice. Smyrna's D is a force to be reckoned with young one. The O line has gotten so much better and as we showed on friday with out Bryson we still have 4 or 5 other ways to run the ball plus our passing game...I don't see "Da Haven" keeping up in this one. Like i said earlier. Smyrna 35 Haven 14

I hope your right Sean but I think, as you stated earlier, no bad teams in semis and therefore I feel it will be alot closer.

Smyrna 20

Whitehaven 17

I hope your right Sean but I think, as you stated earlier, no bad teams in semis and therefore I feel it will be alot closer.

Smyrna 20

Whitehaven 17

Whitehaven had an easy first 3 rounds beating up on the teams from their region each week. Teams they have already beaten up on. Smyrna should handle them. Smyrna is definatly the best team in the state.

Whitehaven had an easy first 3 rounds beating up on the teams from their region each week. Teams they have already beaten up on. Smyrna should handle them. Smyrna is definatly the best team in the state.

Atta boy BarnBurner!

Whitehaven has had an EASY first three rounds. Just an utter cakewalk. Afterall ... the 6A teams in this region can't possibly compare to the region of football played where Smyrna comes from! Now they will face the mighty Smyrna and be humbled! Heck ... no team in the Memphis area is any good, let alone in Quadrant 4 of the playoffs! Smyrna is just going to walk into Memphis and HANDLE Whitehaven. Whitehaven probably should just to just bow down and surrender to Smyrna and not even play the game so we don't get embarrassed!

Atta boy BarnBurner!

Whitehaven has had an EASY first three rounds. Just an utter cakewalk. Afterall ... the 6A teams in this region can't possibly compare to the region of football played where Smyrna comes from! Now they will face the mighty Smyrna and be humbled! Heck ... no team in the Memphis area is any good, let alone in Quadrant 4 of the playoffs! Smyrna is just going to walk into Memphis and HANDLE Whitehaven. Whitehaven probably should just to just bow down and surrender to Smyrna and not even play the game so we don't get embarrassed!

You do know that is a Hendersonville fan talking.

Edited by my2cents

Atta boy BarnBurner!

You do realize how "mature" you sounded there right :thumb:

But Exactly i've been saying it all season Region 7AAA is ranked 8th in the nation we are the "kings" of Tennessee football. Bow down to us and kiss our cleats :roflol:

BTW National Smyrna ranked 36..... Whitehaven 282

Edited by seantn_4

You do realize how "mature" you sounded there right :thumb:

But Exactly i've been saying it all season Region 7AAA is ranked 8th in the nation we are the "kings" of Tennessee football. Bow down to us and kiss our cleats :roflol:

BTW National Smyrna ranked 36..... Whitehaven 282

Where are all of those highly ranked 7AAA teams at ? Did those rankings help them out ? Good thing Franklin didn't see your rankings before they played Oakland .