Coalfield vs. South Pittsburg

Roy Dillard

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Two great teams will face off in PC Friday night. I have faith in my Vikings, and believe we will emerge victorious. Hope you SP folks are not counting on that gold ball too much; you'll have to settle for the silver, because the two best teams in 1A are playing in the west this week. Whether the winner be PC or JB, one of those two will take the gold!

Now understand, I expect the West team to be competitive in the championship game but, right now, the team to beat resides in the East (and it ain't Coalfield). Unless your real names's Lex, it's not smart to tug on Superman's cape. Pirates will dispose of Coalfield easily and, if you're lucky, you'll get your shot.

The Goat sez: Huh?

Goat, I was referring to these posters obsessed with other posters true identities..some wanting to show they have inside knowledge about coacht....coacht is just an outlet for fans, but some get offended enough, to want to call another out by revealing who they really are.. What's the point? We have a bunch of hardworking Coalfield fans coming to town.IT's Showtime as our PA announcer says. GO PIRATES

Goat, I was referring to these posters obsessed with other posters true identities..some wanting to show they have inside knowledge about coacht....coacht is just an outlet for fans, but some get offended enough, to want to call another out by revealing who they really are.. What's the point? We have a bunch of hardworking Coalfield fans coming to town.IT's Showtime as our PA announcer says. GO PIRATES

The Goat sez: We cool Peg, I didn't understand. SP by 3!

Now understand, I expect the West team to be competitive in the championship game but, right now, the team to beat resides in the East (and it ain't Coalfield). Unless your real names's Lex, it's not smart to tug on Superman's cape. Pirates will dispose of Coalfield easily and, if you're lucky, you'll get your shot.

Superman lives in Perry County. His real name is Jacob Tucker. :thumb:

@ TrainTracks99 -- Some of the posters don't care if you know who we are, for instance, me, PirateTom, Howie, PowerP, Sportman, UncleDave.... You talk about how everyone stays anonymous. I have met several Coacht'ers including Butchie, Reaction and Buc55 from Boyd, Cascade11, Seven from TC, even text with Moto from JB...yet in all of these meetings that have occurred and been pronounced right here on the T, I never met you. How come? Trying to stay anonymous?

Well sometimes I kinda wonder if it's best but no I really don't care...Just don't like hurting feelings unless I have too...I'm a outspoken person on here as well as in person...I didn't mention any of u either did I? Obviously the people u mentioned are ones that everyone knows....Come on now! Ur a lier if ur not dying to know who "The Roy Dilliard" or the rest of the Brady bunch....Don't worry I'm not going to throw names out...I know and they will know I know eventually...I don't want to run him off though or any of them for that matter...I only get on CoachT some days just to see what ol Roy has posted...Doesn't matter that I know who Roy is...I still enjoy his post here on the T

@ TrainTracks99 -- Some of the posters don't care if you know who we are, for instance, me, PirateTom, Howie, PowerP, Sportman, UncleDave.... You talk about how everyone stays anonymous. I have met several Coacht'ers including Butchie, Reaction and Buc55 from Boyd, Cascade11, Seven from TC, even text with Moto from JB...yet in all of these meetings that have occurred and been pronounced right here on the T, I never met you. How come? Trying to stay anonymous?

Dad burnit, Recon Old Pirate woulds be bout six feet under or else suddenly missing in action. The skillet slinger wouldn't take too kindly to saying she skeerd OP last month enough to make OP jest bout wet the bed during that thunder storm. :roflol:

Pirates should take care of business this week, as long as they are not too overconfident. Which team will show up...the 2nd round or the 3rd round team? That will determine the score of the game. Pirates will roll!!

TT, better not call out Butchie....several of us on here have met him and he looks like the twin brother of Andre the Giant! Don't write any checks you can't cash if you know what I mean.