Greeneville vs. Trezevant

sportsfan93

You dont think that this years Alcoa team couldnt obliterate that record? They were 1 point from 700 points this season. Alcoa for the past 5 years had reserves in before the 4th quarter in most "blowout" games.

And now they taunt the other team after they constantly hit them with late hits....Again.....stay classy

Ask a Greeneville fan whether or not they had their back-ups in during the 4th quarter of almost every game this season...I bet you anything they had their reserves in too.

You can have your holier-than-thou attitude...but congrats to Greeneville on a record.

Sometimes class and sportsmanship mean more then records. Alcoa could go out and hang 90 in just about every game they play. Doesnt mean they're going to do it. (At least not with Rankin as coach)

I tend to agree Tornado but this team is the most disrespectful example of this game and they need to be humiliated. Like I said before...attitude reflect leadership. It is fortunate that no one has been hurt from the lack of officiating control against Thugzevant.