6A State Championship: Maryville v. Smyrna

MHSRebels

Thanks dawg!

As Ric Flair woul say "Whoooooooooooooooo! " I love this poster.

were going to need steve to protect that ball saturday just like he did against haven.

maryville lost three fumbles against oak ridge but had a couple of picks to make up for it. we might need a score or two from the Hit Squad !

Resized it so it enlarges bigger in my first post I agree if we can play the way we did against the Haven would be great They only had 5 first downs I think and as one Whitehaven poster put it

#7 hasn't been caught all season. That was a 1st. No one in the stands @ Whitehaven could believe it.

#7 was fast very fast just shows the speed of our defense Go Hit Squad

I had a hard time believe he came from the other side of the field and ran him down from behind

You know the saying SPEED KILLS GO DAWGS

Edited by BullyDog

i talked with deon right after the Haven game and he said he could play until he had his stitches removed and that will be after the game saturday. but fear not ! if any one thinks they will have an easy row to hoe with st cloud taking deons place they are mistaken. st cloud came in for deon in the blackman game and dropped mathers

for a 5yd loss and played very well against whitehaven.

I've got a hard time believing that kid won't find some way to convince whoever he has to, to play.

(COUGH)You a lil sweet there huh bulldog? :lol:

You are such a funny funny boy! So your saying you wouldn't give a fan or friend a lift to a game if they needed one.

Brother if thats the kind of fan base you belong to I don't ever want to be a fan of your team.

As far as the driding thing your talking about, it sounds even MORE STUPID when you try to explain it.

Thanks for you opinion. But you know what its just like something else everybody has one.

Sorry my friendly Red Rebel friends but you're in a lose-lose situation here. If you lose then all of 6A (whom have yet to play for a 6A title) are going to continue to talk about how you cant win with the big boys and when you win, I can promise at least 1 person will say "Well if we had (insert players name here) Maryville wouldnt have stood a chance!"

Just go out and take care of business and we'll let the string of Gold Balls down I-40 do the talking for Blount County!