3A Championship Alcoa v. Goodpasture

Some people just don't belong...-Judge Smails  

125 members have voted

1. 1. The winner is....

• Champions (Alcoa)
    • Country Club (Goodpasture)
    • Just don't care....OR Hope Alcoa loses, but don't really like Goodpasture either.

Are you really going to be that guy who corrects spelling? Give goodpasture people a break, they are lucky to make it into the building each morning having to dodge all the meth heads and gunfire in Madison.

yes I am.

Goodpasture will never catch a break with me

They know nothing about Meth heads until they spend 15 minutes at my job in Monroe Co Tennessee....The meth capital of THE UNITED STATES!

it aint the size of the bulldog in the fight its the size of the fight in the bulldog. Thats why i want to send this message to goodpasture. just because alcoa says that you cant beat them it doesnt mean its true ! here is a little motivation for you guys from THE AMERICAN BULLDOG....

The only thing a bulldog and Goodpasture has in common is the bullcrap that comes out of both of them.

• Upvote 1

owned ? doubt it. i ran the posers off the smyrna thread and will run you back up brushey mountain if i wanted to. you wind blowers are no match for the dawg :lol:

by the way ttu requires shoes and shirts to get in :roflol:

That's good...Also, TTU requires the fans to clean up their own trash in the stadium. It's going to be tough for Cougar fans to get in then.