Miss Basketball Thread

CoachT

Do you have reading comprehension problems? where exactly did I state that lake county would NEVER beat wayne county? I only said that you all wouldn't be able to handle Daniel, and you won't. And as for you commending the guy above for putting flowers name in his 3, well I hate to break it to you but he is talking about Class AA, so either he has no clue what he is talking about, kinda like you, or he was being sarcastic. Probably the latter, but you weren't even smart enough to figure that out. Also, everyone knows games are all about match-ups. you can do the whole they beat this team, and this team beat that team, and so that means we can beat them because another team we played beat a team that beat them. That is insane and has no merit. in the end, you have your opinion, which is more biased then mine considering you only talk about ONE girl from YOUR school, and i have mine, and guess what? No voter is asking either of us what we think. i think it should be daniel, garland and simmons. you obviously just think flowers should be the only nominee, and she should definitely win it. You even think she should be a nominee in AA with your great support of the poster above. Unbelievable. Shoot, just give her the A, AA, and AAA miss basketballs. Now don't forget to log in under your other names and post. :roll:

First off, IF Lake county gets to state, they will not want any of Wayne county

You're right.You didn't say Lake Co would never beat Lake Co but maybe you can't comprehend what your sentence would mean to a lot of people.Let's look.You said:Lake Co would not want any part of Wayne Co?What does that mean to you?If I told someone that they didn't want a part of me,I would think that means I would beat them down.Maybe you should move to Lake Co.We have good schools and you could learn a lot.

Give it up Wild.

You're right.Just because he thinks people have the same tendencies,we are the same.But you made him look dumb telling him to mail you something to Nrebern.If he thinks you live in Lake Co ,why woudn't he.And then trying to act like a genius by saying you got off and I got on.I notice that we both are on now and we posted at exactly the same time.Yea.Got to go.Sherlock Holmes is trying to act like he knows everything.

Wow You genius.I just noticed I posted and Choctaw posted.Both a minute ago.How did we do that at the same time and with 1 computer.Duh.

Easy....phone and computer. It is possible that i am wrong, but I don't think so. It is all too coincidential. Look I'm stubborn and you, or y'all possibly, is/are stubborn so we can argue all night, but i have other stuff to tend to. i'll be back tomorrow if you feel the need to continue.

Easy....phone and computer. It is possible that i am wrong, but I don't think so. It is all too coincidential. Look I'm stubborn and you, or y'all possibly, is/are stubborn so we can argue all night, but i have other stuff to tend to. i'll be back tomorrow if you feel the need to continue.

I could care less.I live in Newbern.Will be glad to give you my address.If Carly daniels wins ,congrats.if the Simmons girl wins.Congrats.If T.T. flowers wins.Congrts.I'm sure they are all deserving.

This thread and topic can be argued for days but the voters will decide the top 3. pointguard12 had a good post and an accurate assessment based on the 1 game he saw TT play. I am a Lake Co. Falcon so call me biased or whatever but any single A ballot without T.T. in the top 3 is not legit in my opinion. She is a three year starter and probably the best single A point guard in the state so she deserves the nomination. AB23 can be a middle tn homer and think the same that is his/her opinion but all will be decided in a few weeks. Gold Ball included so Go Falcons!!

LOL, I find humor in the fact that people are comparing what teams/games they go watch etc. It's pretty funny. I didn't know fans have started resume's on what games they go watch so they can be the "top dog" on coacht, lol. I guess I better get my list together. :roflol:

bigster, I've seen Carly play alot. About as much as I've seen TT play. I've seen Carly once this year, but have watched her several times over the past 3 years at camps, season games, and tournaments. You may not think I know what I'm talking about, but Carly Daniel will win Ms. Basketball.

wardawg, you say any ballot without TT in the top 3 is not legit.... why not? The only people that think TT is pretty much a dead lock to win Ms. Basketball is the Lake Co. fans and them only. I will take ptguard12's assessment over anybody's on this website when it comes to womens basketball. ptguard has seen TT, Carly, the girl from PC and all of the players mentioned in this thread. ptguard is unbiased in everything said on here and pretty much tells it like it is. I will agree that TT is athletic as everything and does make some nice moves, but does it really make her the best player in the state? You take any of those main 3 off of LC's team, that team isn't the same reguardless if it's TT, Shamone, or Carnation. If you say that statement is not true, then you're lying.

GCPioneer, Never said she was a lock to win Miss Basketball now did I? So no need to put words in my mouth. I said everyone has an opinion and you are welcome to yours as well but I do believe she is a top 3 player in single A. If they are 3 that are better I'd like to see them. Will she win Miss Basketball you want my honest opinion probably not, why because she is from little ole Lake CO. here in the NW corner of TN. Again I said and stick by my comment she is the best point guard in the state and is a difference maker for her team. Now if it were a point guard award I would say she is a lock. I saw LC with a 13 point lead at Greenfield and in control with TT on the floor, she got 4th foul and had to sit, result 3 point lead in about a minute and 1/2. In control the entire game vs Obion Co. and TT gets in foul trouble here come the Rebels!! My point is Carnation Good player, Shamon Good player but they feed of TT. Teams alter their game plan to her and she draws so much attention allows the other goood players for LC to score. Are our fans biased to TT YES just as every other fan is to their team. I told you I agreed with Pointguard12 on his assessment of TT on the one game he saw her play. Wasn't her best game since LC had played the night before vs UC and traveled 2 and 1/2 hours to play. I didn't think it was our teams or her best game. It is just funny how LC fans are jumped on for having an opinion guess us ole poor country folk should just be glad the rest of you aloow us to post on the T! :roflol:

GCPioneer, Never said she was a lock to win Miss Basketball now did I? So no need to put words in my mouth. I said everyone has an opinion and you are welcome to yours as well but I do believe she is a top 3 player in single A. If they are 3 that are better I'd like to see them. Will she win Miss Basketball you want my honest opinion probably not, why because she is from little ole Lake CO. here in the NW corner of TN. Again I said and stick by my comment she is the best point guard in the state and is a difference maker for her team. Now if it were a point guard award I would say she is a lock. I saw LC with a 13 point lead at Greenfield and in control with TT on the floor, she got 4th foul and had to sit, result 3 point lead in about a minute and 1/2. In control the entire game vs Obion Co. and TT gets in foul trouble here come the Rebels!! My point is Carnation Good player, Shamon Good player but they feed of TT. Teams alter their game plan to her and she draws so much attention allows the other goood players for LC to score. Are our fans biased to TT YES just as every other fan is to their team. I told you I agreed with Pointguard12 on his assessment of TT on the one game he saw her play. Wasn't her best game since LC had played the night before vs UC and traveled 2 and 1/2 hours to play. I didn't think it was our teams or her best game. It is just funny how LC fans are jumped on for having an opinion guess us ole poor country folk should just be glad the rest of you aloow us to post on the T! :roflol:

You touched on the same thing I have but they can't sem to comprehend.T.T is not on a one man team.If she was ,she could get 30 points every game.But Shamone and Carnation gets some of the glory or points.But T.T. is the one that sets the plate for these girls like you are saying.She usually draws the best defender every game.Like you said.She is from ole Northwest Tenn and probably not going to get the votes.If she were from Nashville,she would get the votes.And I agree with a previous post.Don't have to hide my name.Everyone from Lake Co knows me and yes I'm Lake Co all the way but I agree.If T.T. were playing for Gibson Co then Pioneer would think she was the best player in the State.For some reason he doesn't seem to write about Gibson Co like he has the past 2 seasons.We use to get on here and he would have written 3 pages about Butler,Reedy ,Griffin and Gibson Co.But he is writing more than he was earlier because they are winning.I guess Courtney Haynes is better than T.T. also.I'm sure she is up for Miss Basketball in AA.

[/quote

Edited by mrbigster

You touched on the same thing I have but they can't sem to comprehend.T.T is not on a one man team.If she was ,she could get 30 points every game.But Shamone and Carnation gets some of the glory or points.But T.T. is the one that sets the plate for these girls like you are saying.She usually draws the best defender every game.Like you said.She is from ole Northwest Tenn and probably not going to get the votes.If she were from Nashville,she would get the votes.And I agree with a previous post.Don't have to hide my name.Everyone from Lake Co knows me and yes I'm Lake Co all the way but I agree.If T.T. were playing for Gibson Co then Pioneer would think she was the best player in the State.For some reason he doesn't seem to write about Gibson Co like he has the past 2 seasons.We use to get on here and he would have written 3 pages about Butler,Reedy ,Griffin and Gibson Co.But he is writing more than he was earlier because they are winning.I guess Courtney Haynes is better than T.T. also.I'm sure she is up for Miss Basketball in AA.

[/quote

LOL, do you know WHY I don't write about Reedy, Griffin, and Butler anymore.....because they're at UTM, lol. C'mon bigster, common sense man. If TT was at Gibson Co., she'd probably be the best player in the state because she would've came up with McMillan and Russell. I guarantee you she'd be able to use that left hand by now.

I am not writing any more than I was earlier bigster. We are an average team this year. We will probably go into the 13AA tournaments as a 5 seed. You know what, after you graduate 3 big time players, it tends to happen. These wins and losses don't tear me up like they do you LC fans. Losing is a part of the game.

Now to elaborate on TT in foul trouble. I'll let this be known. TT get's in foul trouble because she plays out of control at times. Why do you think she stays in foul trouble so much?

As for Courtney Haynes, she is more fundamental and alot better of a shooter than TT. TT relies off of her speed and athleticism to beat people. Haynes relies off of fundamentals and basketball IQ. Now, what do you have to say about that....

This thread and topic can be argued for days but the voters will decide the top 3. pointguard12 had a good post and an accurate assessment based on the 1 game he saw TT play. I am a Lake Co. Falcon so call me biased or whatever but any single A ballot without T.T. in the top 3 is not legit in my opinion. She is a three year starter and probably the best single A point guard in the state so she deserves the nomination. AB23 can be a middle tn homer and think the same that is his/her opinion but all will be decided in a few weeks. Gold Ball included so Go Falcons!!

Yeah and that Gold Ball is coming back to Jackson County so get that out of your head right now. You need to get out of west tn and see some real womens basketball up here in middle tn if you want to see the best all around point guard. She resides in Jackson Co. and her name is Caroline Warden!

Yeah and that Gold Ball is coming back to Jackson County so get that out of your head right now. You need to get out of west tn and see some real womens basketball up here in middle tn if you want to see the best all around point guard. She resides in Jackson Co. and her name is Caroline Warden!

WOW!!!!! LOL!!!

sbl