Miss Basketball Thread

CoachT

You must just be an average fan or you would have seen that was a compliment.

Well Jim I am an average fan and that is pretty much what I said in the first sentence of my post. I was a little confused in what the meaning of you post was suppose to be? So, I then asked the question that would try to clear up my confusion. You posted “The average fan don't understand that the level of competition you play should be a huge factor in the selection for this award." And to be honest that could be taken different ways. I see you saying Hope held these girls to pretty much nothing in their game against Jackson County so forgive my confusion if that was a compliment? Maybe the wording is off becasue I still don't see how that is a compliment?

So, was your point since it is clear an average fan of my caliber is fuzzy on your post?

Edited by HOGEYE21

Well Jim I am an average fan and that is pretty much what I said in the first sentence of my post. I was a little confused in what the meaning of you post was suppose to be? So, I then asked the question that would try to clear up my confusion. You posted “The average fan don't understand that the level of competition you play should be a huge factor in the selection for this award." And to be honest that could be taken different ways. I see you saying Hope held these girls to pretty much nothing in their game against Jackson County so forgive my confusion if that was a compliment? Maybe the wording is off becasue I still don't see how that is a compliment?

So, was your point since it is clear an average fan of my caliber is fuzzy on your post?

Any time you play top quality competiton your points are not gonna be as high as the person playing nobody and scoring 30. Duh.

Since you edited your comment to add the other two lists, I withdraw my earlier comment - thanks for the edit.

no problem for the edit...the list or info that i used in the original post were for the division one schools...talent is talent and i know the ladies in division two use the same size ball and the same size court. i would never knowingly slight any athlete from any school. as soon as you posted i edited the list and thank you for sharing that info....good luck in the post season tourneys. peace

• 2 weeks later...

Congratulations to a wonderful, deserving Mackenzie Sells for being named AA Miss Basketball. This fan has sure enjoyed watching you for the past four years. You have been nothing but 'Class' on and off the court. Looking forward to following your career at MTSU. :flower: Also congrats to Kayla Biles and Jenna Adams for their nominination.