East Lit. 13 White House- 12

Gerry Bertier

Anyone at the game have any details? Obviously White House stalled, just would like to hear from people that were at the game.

Slow down game. We couldn't run with 'em so we slowed it down and they didn't push it. We sat in a zone and the watched us. Lots of time ran off the clock. Wasn't high scoring but it was a great game. Taylor Ward hit 3 Ft's at the end of regulation. Ot was more watching and then they got fouled as time expired. E.L. hit the FT to win.

Slow down game. We couldn't run with 'em so we slowed it down and they didn't push it. We sat in a zone and the watched us. Lots of time ran off the clock. Wasn't high scoring but it was a great game. Taylor Ward hit 3 Ft's at the end of regulation. Ot was more watching and then they got fouled as time expired. E.L. hit the FT to win.

Let me say something first IF you think this was a great game you dont know basketball.Theres NOWAY a game that the final score is 13 12 could be worth watching id demand my money back if my team held the ball

Let me say something first IF you think this was a great game you dont know basketball.Theres NOWAY a game that the final score is 13 12 could be worth watching id demand my money back if my team held the ball

If you played chess and saw the game you would appreciate it. If all you want his runnin and gunnin then this wasn't it. It was probably the wisest approach to advancing past that team and it almost happened. East Lit. held the ball also and wouldn't attack the tight zone employed against them. Most of the clock time was run off while they had the ball you dodo bird. What's your second point?

I hate it for the White House fans who paid to watch that. They are an exciting team to watch. The coach should have trusted his team and turned them loose, the talent is there to win if he let them play.

We lost by one point in OT, with no time left on the clock. I'd say Coach Spencer's strategy almost worked.

This is funny, but will bring out the shot clock argument.

I know several years ago, McNairy Central girls and Chester Co. girls were playing (I think it was those two teams). Anyways, the final score was 8-4 in double OT, lol. It made nat'l news. Games like these are a rarity, but kind of amusing when you're seeing it from a neutral perspective.