Top Ten 6A teams in 2011

jrlcm

Nobody is disputing Middle TN is playing football as of now, but to say Memphis teams play nobody is also foolish. Most talented portion of the state and the gap seems to be growing smaller just going off the success of White Station and Whitehaven, but Memphis lacks that 3rd special program since Millington has fallen off, and Germantown doesn't have access to the much needed skill guys at Southwind anymore.

We'll all see how Whitehaven is gonna be this year. I believe they play St.Rita,IL in St. Louis. That will be a heck of a game. St.Rita has a lot of tradition up in Chicago and will be a good game for Whitehaven.

Also, I hope Oak Ridge is back to its' normal self by next year....

We'll all see how Whitehaven is gonna be this year. I believe they play St.Rita,IL in St. Louis. That will be a heck of a game. St.Rita has a lot of tradition up in Chicago and will be a good game for Whitehaven.

Also, I hope Oak Ridge is back to its' normal self by next year....

I believe OR will be one of the toughest games on Maryville's schedule this year. Last year, they were the most physical team we played...IMO.