CLINTON HEAD COACHING SEARCH

92Dragon

I aint seen where Kerr has announced his new OC yet. Does anybody know who it is? Maybee its LL and we will only have to worry bout stopping the run cause he dont throw it much.

During Spring Practice, a couple of people said we were going to try to run the ball more this year...so you might be right DD. As of today, Kerr still has not announced his OC....so either he is still looking or he already knows its gonna be Larry, and is wanting to announce it when summer practices begin after the dead period or something.

Coach Kerr is doing a good job. He wants to be there and is building enthusiasm throughout the team and the community.

I've talked to Coach Kerr a couple times and i like him. He seems to really be fired up and excited about getting this opportunity. The players seem to really like him too, and i bet they will play their hearts out for him!

Edited by 92Dragon

I heard Kerr has hired a former college coach as OC. I was told he had either coached at ETSU, before they stopped playing fb or Tn. Tech. Now thats just whats being said and like I said just something I heard. Does any one know if this is true.

There are a few people that know, but out of respect for the coach, they are gonna let it be announced publicly probably after the dead period.

Coach S. new coach at Clinton. I would spell his last name but I don't want to mess it up. Told he came from Tenn Tech. Welcome to East Tenn. football Coach!

The Clinton Dragons have hired Matt Schmitz to be their offensive coordinator. Schmitz has collegiate coaching experience, serving on the staff of Watson Brown at UAB and Tennessee Tech.