region 1

pujo

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Pujo, my dad said Hampton dominated last night. Was it really that one-sided? Sorry I couldn't make it. My little girls had other plans. <_<:)

Yeah I talked to you're dad and you could tell he was pretty disgusted with Cloudland football.Hampton did pretty much dominate,but Hampton may be one of the best teams Cloudland has on their schedule.They've been able to drive the ball on everyoine they've went up against.

Yeah I talked to you're dad and you could tell he was pretty disgusted with Cloudland football.Hampton did pretty much dominate,but Hampton may be one of the best teams Cloudland has on their schedule.They've been able to drive the ball on everyoine they've went up against.

Hey pujo, King , you guys are gonna have to help squeeze us into that jamboree up there they must hate us in Knoxville. We went to Neyland about 7 or 8 years ago and beat CAK in a quarter and every since then they match us up with someone who will stomp a mudhole in us. Had to play the Roadrunners thurs. night, we didn't do awful considering every kid they had could fly!!! We got Kings Acad. on the 26th then its off to bulldog country in week 2. Good luck up there, lookin forward to seein you guys in a few weeks :thumb:

Unaka played Avery for a half and Avery subbed quite a bit and still beat um pretty good, it does look like Unaka has got some more kids out. Still looks like it will be a long year.

Unaka has a very young and inexperienced team this year. All things being considered, I have been pleased to see the progress made in the past two weeks. Don't be surprised to see more of the athletes in the school come out. If the boys come out Unaka could be pretty good this year. On the other hand, I still see this team getting better as the year goes on. They are working extremely hard and the coaches are doing a great job of teaching these young men.

I think everyone is disgusted with cloudland football pujo,including me.

Unaka has a very young and inexperienced team this year. All things being considered, I have been pleased to see the progress made in the past two weeks. Don't be surprised to see more of the athletes in the school come out. If the boys come out Unaka could be pretty good this year. On the other hand, I still see this team getting better as the year goes on. They are working extremely hard and the coaches are doing a great job of teaching these young men.

I just don't see how a coach could look his players in the eyes if he let someone on the team at this point. How can you ignore the two-a-days, weightroom, practices, scrimmages, and suffering in the heat for a select few? I wouldn't respect a kid who "skipped out on the hard stuff" or a coach who devalued his offseason, practices, and current players that much.

I think everyone is disgusted with cloudland football pujo,including me.

you cant take a lot out of a jamboree and it aint all doom and gloom at cloudland. they pretty much just ran the ball up the middle and made sure they didnt get anyone injured because they cant afford to lose any bodies to a scrimmage. right now hampton is the better team. but cloudland will be fine they have looked pretty good in scrimmages against WG and DC. first two games could be pretty tough but give the team some time and dont give up on a team during the preseason. this is a very young team and if they all stick with it they will improve troughout the year. the offense will open up more as the freshman qb gains experience and as the coaches get acquainted to what he can do he will develope into a very good qb. and taylor whitehead will probably be back around week 4 or so and that will help.

Edited by Buck Mtn. will get you

I just don't see how a coach could look his players in the eyes if he let someone on the team at this point. How can you ignore the two-a-days, weightroom, practices, scrimmages, and suffering in the heat for a select few? I wouldn't respect a kid who "skipped out on the hard stuff" or a coach who devalued his offseason, practices, and current players that much.

wouldn't plan on seeing many new faces on the field for Unaka other than Weston and Derek who were hurt and didn't play yesterday, most of the ones who quit seem completly dedicated to basketball.