• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK...........first week picks

1.) MJ will clobber Lebanon

2.) Station Camp will squeak by HHS

3.) Beech will Clobber Portland

4.) Gallatin will edge WC (this one is dicey though, I watched WC at TC jamboree and they are very much improved.....had some turnovers, but much better. I would not be surprised if the alternate Gallatin squad lost this game).

go Bucs

OK...........first week picks

1.) MJ will clobber Lebanon

2.) Station Camp will squeak by HHS

3.) Beech will Clobber Portland

4.) Gallatin will edge WC (this one is dicey though, I watched WC at TC jamboree and they are very much improved.....had some turnovers, but much better. I would not be surprised if the alternate Gallatin squad lost this game).

go Bucs

My picks

MtJuliet over Lebanon

Station camp over Hville

Beech over Portland

Gallatin over Wilson central

MJ looked very impressive in routing Lebanon 38-13. Game was never really in doubt. Lebanon is once again the Pat Maynard show this year. Stop him and a win will be in your future.

MJ had a few silly penalties that kept the game from being a complete blowout. Still a good win especially with Garza out. Defense stepped it up with the exception of a couple big plays allowed. Good win by the Bears. On to McGavock(thugville) next. Go BEARS!

• 1 month later...

This year it's the Chowbay, Garza, Hopkins, and McCathern show. Chowbay has an arm. Garza has speed and power. Hopkins is lightning quick, and McCathern is a bruiser. O-Line is not the biggest but is solid. You are right we will not be the same team. This team is LOADED on offense. The only sucking coming out of the MJ VS GHS matchup will be the D of GHS "sucking air" from attempting to stop the 3 headed monster of Garza, Hopkins, and McCathern.

Hey GWAVE1, I know the year is not over but do you remember asking me if I thought this group was better than the Earnhardt and Gurchiek show? What do you think now? Garza has been slowed by his injury but I think this group with Graham thrown in there has had an outstanding season so far.