Perry Co.

teton

Well, all i know to tell you folks is you can go ahead and chalk one tally mark in the "L" column. :roflolk: Aug. 26th

Lol I understand coming down to class A looking for a win... I mean Lewis Co has always padded their record that way as often as they could but yall should probably look away from region 6A for those wins as it hasn't been working out to well the last few years and I doubt it improves this year...

Been awhile since I gandered at Murphy Fair but I'm thinking Sharp has more career wins than pc has in school football history. Where is this game taking place?

Sharp has also been coaching about 30 more years than Pc has even had a football program, this is Pc's what 13th or 14th year with a football program. I know he's got a great regular season record for certain reasons. . . Playoff record on the other hand... well I'm not getting into this. The game I believe is at Pc.

Sharp has also been coaching about 30 more years than Pc has even had a football program, this is Pc's what 13th or 14th year with a football program. I know he's got a great regular season record for certain reasons. . . Playoff record on the other hand... well I'm not getting into this. The game I believe is at Pc.

The game is in PC. Now really, when you have that many wins, can you blame that all on a padded schedule? How many games a year aren't region/district games? AND if we're going from recent history(or history in general for that matter)I would automatically assume that PC will be terrible just like they always have been, aside from last year. I didn't say that. I only said that they could chalk up an L when LC rolls in. It's an educated guess. Maybe(probably) I know something you don't.

The game is in PC. Now really, when you have that many wins, can you blame that all on a padded schedule? How many games a year aren't region/district games? AND if we're going from recent history(or history in general for that matter)I would automatically assume that PC will be terrible just like they always have been, aside from last year. I didn't say that. I only said that they could chalk up an L when LC rolls in. It's an educated guess. Maybe(probably) I know something you don't.

From the way it sounds probably not....Lc has talked itself up to be some giant throughout history (that's its really not) while everyone outside the counties boarder just smiles and nods. So what Lc has an impressive regular season record (not counting games against region 6 A) but at the end of the day what does it matter? No gold balls heck no silver balls, out of all those playoff appearances what do you have 2 trips to state semis. No doubt lc will be a tough opponent and will give pc all it wants I'm sure but I wouldn't count anything as a win or loss until its over.

Any rural football school that hangs around the TSSAA playoffs long enough will learn that the path to gold/silver balls is blocked by privates and LC like several sucessful tradition rich programs that have lots of wins till they meet the $ teams that the tssaa dotes on.Along the same lines it is worth mentioning that the current classification system/method is skewed and unfair, just checkout the enrollment figures to see the teams that get squeezed. Also worth mentioning any coach that stays at any public program 20+ years is ok in my book.

Any rural football school that hangs around the TSSAA playoffs long enough will learn that the path to gold/silver balls is blocked by privates and LC like several sucessful tradition rich programs that have lots of wins till they meet the $ teams that the tssaa dotes on.Along the same lines it is worth mentioning that the current classification system/method is skewed and unfair, just checkout the enrollment figures to see the teams that get squeezed. Also worth mentioning any coach that stays at any public program 20+ years is ok in my book.

that's an incredibly obtuse statement, private schools are as beatable as anyone if you are a quality program. also, i can't tell, from your sentence structure, if you are implying that lc is grouped as being a road block on the championship trail or a "successful tradition rich program... that can't beat a $ team that the tssaa dotes on." personally i haven't seen any evidence that would include them (lc) in either of those catagories.

• Upvote 1

that's an incredibly obtuse statement, private schools are as beatable as anyone if you are a quality program. also, i can't tell, from your sentence structure, if you are implying that lc is grouped as being a road block on the championship trail or a "successful tradition rich program... that can't beat a $ team that the tssaa dotes on." personally i haven't seen any evidence that would include them (lc) in either of those catagories.

So are you implying that LC has a lack of tradition? or that LC is capable of beating a $ team? If you are implying that LC has a lack of tradition then you are obviously not very familiar with the program. You will be given a crash course at the end of August(better start studying)and I couldn't tell if you where implying that LC is or is not capable of getting passed the privates. (Your sentence structure wasn't very clear.) You could find some who would argue either case, and either could serve very valid points.