Perry Co.

teton

So are you implying that LC has a lack of tradition? or that LC is capable of beating a $ team? If you are implying that LC has a lack of tradition then you are obviously not very familiar with the program. You will be given a crash course at the end of August(better start studying)and I couldn't tell if you where implying that LC is or is not capable of getting passed the privates. (Your sentence structure wasn't very clear.) You could find some who would argue either case, and either could serve very valid points.

lewis county probably makes playoffs again.but like always they will only play 1 or at the most 2games and then their done.

Public schools have to play with kids from their county/district boundary. $ schools don't whats fair about that. Other states such as AL have lower population than TN but more classifications to level the field. The classification is messed up when you have schools with say less than 600 kids competing with schools with 900+ how many footballs could one field with 300 extra kids??? So even if you had a great team and competed with larger schools you could have to play a school that is allowed to get kids from all over the state and produce an all star team. Anyway don't care who gets squeezed, just saying it's a flawed system and the enrollment #'s add to the problem.

So are you implying that LC has a lack of tradition? or that LC is capable of beating a $ team? If you are implying that LC has a lack of tradition then you are obviously not very familiar with the program. You will be given a crash course at the end of August(better start studying)and I couldn't tell if you where implying that LC is or is not capable of getting passed the privates. (Your sentence structure wasn't very clear.) You could find some who would argue either case, and either could serve very valid points.

my sentence structure was a clear as a bell, it obviously just went over your head. but, let me dumb it down for you. if lc was a quality, tradition rich program it would be able to handle the privates without having to make sad sack whiney excuses like the post i orginally responded to in a my previous post.

and i'm familiar enough with lc to know that they aren't true contenders, no matter what kind of smoke their homers are blowing on here. :thumb:

• Upvote 1

Snoball is not from PC, so I doubt if LC will be giving him a crash course in anything. He's from Trousdale, and if LC ever did play TC, I know who I'd put my money on. As far as the LC/PC game, we will just have to wait and see. PC might not be quite as good as they were last year, but LC has been down for the last 2 or 3 years. It should be interesting, to say the least.

I don't believe this will be close. LC has to unreal players back. Those two are game changers. Graham can control a game on both sides. Sparkman large and in charge if his head is in to it. If LC has just an average line.....they should handle Perry easy. Lewis can make a run this year I believe for 2 reasons. 1. the two players that are out this year. 2. The district is way down from where it was two years ago. Lewis by 24.

I don't believe this will be close. LC has to unreal players back. Those two are game changers. Graham can control a game on both sides. Sparkman large and in charge if his head is in to it. If LC has just an average line.....they should handle Perry easy. Lewis can make a run this year I believe for 2 reasons. 1. the two players that are out this year. 2. The district is way down from where it was two years ago. Lewis by 24.

Im not a PC fan by no means and I dont think they will be as good this year as they was last year but you gotta respect them or you will be in for a long game, and you wont beat them with two good players. LC will have trouble beating anybody by 24 this year in my opinion.

Snoball is not from PC, so I doubt if LC will be giving him a crash course in anything. He's from Trousdale, and if LC ever did play TC, I know who I'd put my money on. As far as the LC/PC game, we will just have to wait and see. PC might not be quite as good as they were last year, but LC has been down for the last 2 or 3 years. It should be interesting, to say the least.

Perry sucks!

I been quiet up to now. I know a little about both programs PC and Lewis Co. If Sparkman plays this will be a all out war, a game you wont want to miss. But if he doesnt I am afraid it could be a long night for the Panthers. Tucker and company will score 40 ethier way but no Sparkman and LC only puts up 20.