District 14-A

UCTdoes

Look, talk to me in 3 years, Hudson and Fair will be gone then, but until then Greenfield will need a lot of help if they have hopes of beating Union City before those two Graduate. If the coaching is so good in Greenfield then why did Union City beat a loaded Greenfield team 2 out of 3 times last year? Bradford on the other hand found a way to get Union City in the Regional Semis last year on the back of some great Coaching. Greenfield can't say that. I agree with GC Pioneer, Greenfield fan you really have some serious dislike for Union City. Whay is that? Well Iguess it will only get worse after the whippings yall will take from the Lady T's this year.

Greenfield is capable of playing with uc even though Reedy will help alot. Greenfield is going to get better over the next 3-4 years so you better get us this year. Greenfield or Bradford could beat uc this year because both will have the better coach when they play.

Edited by UCTdoes

Do you think all UC has is Fair, Hudson, and Reedy? You will be so diappointed that you made all these comments about what Lake Co. would do not having the whole story about who is actually on the team. when you see the Lady T's this year be careful not to step on your jaw as you walk into the gym. They will ge able to throw many bodies at Carnation. The bottom line is this you are going to end up with a serious match up problem some where on the court. If the Coaches at UC are worth their salt they will exploit it all night and force Lake Co. to make the necessary adjustments and then make them adjust again. The new Lady T's are for real and when you see them you will undetstand why I say what I say.

I think she'll help just because it gives them some bulk down low.But still think she will be a liability running the floor.We'll see.Probably will be ok if they can actually set up in a half court game.I think UC's chances will actually depend on the guards.I like Hudson and Fair.reedy should be a plus down low.But Fair is going tom play out from the basket so we'll just have to see.Lake Co has Simone that has some bulk to her and T.T's younger sister started at times last year has some weight.I also believe the freshman Yancy is going to make Lake Co a faster team and she should see considerable playing time.Reedy should help but she'll have her hands full guarding a much faster Carnation that has played against girls 6'3 to 6'5 and fared pretty well.Talking about the Central player and the girls that were at Liberty.Reedy will have to guard either Simone Pearson or Carnation with probably Hudson guarding the other .I give the advantage to Lake Co.Some think Carnation is better than T.T.Carnation will be a hand full for any team down low and the way she runs like a deer..

Edited by UCTdoes

I think she'll help just because it gives them some bulk down low.But still think she will be a liability running the floor.We'll see.Probably will be ok if they can actually set up in a half court game.I think UC's chances will actually depend on the guards.I like Hudson and Fair.reedy should be a plus down low.But Fair is going tom play out from the basket so we'll just have to see.Lake Co has Simone that has some bulk to her and T.T's younger sister started at times last year has some weight.I also believe the freshman Yancy is going to make Lake Co a faster team and she should see considerable playing time.Reedy should help but she'll have her hands full guarding a much faster Carnation that has played against girls 6'3 to 6'5 and fared pretty well.Talking about the Central player and the girls that were at Liberty.Reedy will have to guard either Simone Pearson or Carnation with probably Hudson guarding the other .I give the advantage to Lake Co.Some think Carnation is better than T.T.Carnation will be a hand full for any team down low and the way she runs like a deer..

I didnt read all the post and dont know if anybody said that UC also added the freshman girl that played at Martin last year til Xmas and then transferred to OC.Dont remember her name,but she is also at UC.I still thank that LC is the team to beat and UC will be 2nd.Should be some good games,but im giving LC the edge because UC dont have a true point guard and LC loves to press.

Don't give away all the secrets, let those who don't know continue to run thier mouths thinking they have it all figured out. mrbigster, greenfieldfan

I didnt read all the post and dont know if anybody said that UC also added the freshman girl that played at Martin last year til Xmas and then transferred to OC.Dont remember her name,but she is also at UC.I still thank that LC is the team to beat and UC will be 2nd.Should be some good games,but im giving LC the edge because UC dont have a true point guard and LC loves to press.

Edited by UCTdoes

Don't give away all the secrets, let those who don't know continue to run thier mouths thinking they have it all figured out. mrbigster, greenfieldfan

Chipper just said yall were needing a point guard.What makes you think I don't know?Secret?No secret about that..lol..Glad to see yall are so good to have so many mismatches.Carnation has played against Ann Jones,the girl from Liberty.The whole team is back from last year and they played Obion Central,Dyersburg,Brighton,Middleton.Can get much tougher or bigger players than those teams.I think LC will be ok . I said that above that UC wasnt going to be able to handle the ball in my opinion with Hudson,Reedy and Fair.Fair is the closest to a point guard as you'll have.Glad to see UC is adding all those players.Is it because they weren't stars or going to be stars on their team?I talk to Chipper at a lot of the games.He knows I know my stuff.I'm sure UC will be much improved and the UC fans can start coming back to the games now.The gym hasn't been the same since Weddle,and M.J. has left the building.LC has usually not played as well once T.T. picked up her 4th foul and she had to sit.She does more for LC than people realize.Not going to press much because of her,Simone and Carnation.As far as jaws dropping.can't wait till T.T. picks up that 3rd foul this year and Lake Co strolls out with a freshman ,Yancey.People are going to say I thought T.T. was on the bench with foul trouble.Well who is that girl?That's the Yancey girl.She's just as fast and a clone...lol..Never mind.I wasn't suppose to tell you that.It was a secret.

Edited by mrbigster

Chipper just said yall were needing a point guard.What makes you think I don't know?Secret?No secret about that..lol..Glad to see yall are so good to have so many mismatches.Carnation has played against Ann Jones,the girl from Liberty.The whole team is back from last year and they played Obion Central,Dyersburg,Brighton,Middleton.Can get much tougher or bigger players than those teams.I think LC will be ok . I said that above that UC wasnt going to be able to handle the ball in my opinion with Hudson,Reedy and Fair.Fair is the closest to a point guard as you'll have.Glad to see UC is adding all those players.Is it because they weren't stars or going to be stars on their team?I talk to Chipper at a lot of the games.He knows I know my stuff.I'm sure UC will be much improved and the UC fans can start coming back to the games now.The gym hasn't been the same since Weddle,and M.J. has left the building.LC has usually not played as well once T.T. picked up her 4th foul and she had to sit.She does more for LC than people realize.Not going to press much because of her,Simone and Carnation.As far as jaws dropping.can't wait till T.T. picks up that 3rd foul this year and Lake Co strolls out with a freshman ,Yancey.People are going to say I thought T.T. was on the bench with foul trouble.Well who is that girl?That's the Yancey girl.She's just as fast and a clone...lol..Never mind.I wasn't suppose to tell you that.It was a secret.

I just read that Lake Co is committed to playing in the Playday at Brighton.UC needs to make a phone call and enter and get a little pre Falcon test.

Union City girls probably have more talent than they have had in a long time, if uc had a coach that had a clue then I might be worried but uc will never beat Lake County this year. Carnation is better than any post that uc has (including reedy) and you have no answer for TT. Everyone is playing for second place in our district and I still say Lake County is the best team in the state. It will be sad if they never win a gold Ball with this team.

Well I like how you are an expert on the Lake Co. team. I asled you earlier about the chances Greenfiled would have against UC and really didn't get a response. I am curious about the problems yall will have with UC. What can yall do to match up the loaded Lady T's. First place in 14-A will be decide between UC and Lake Co. The rest of yall are playing for third place. Union City will have something to say about the 14-A Campionship this year. We do play Greenfield and you will get your chance to see the new Lady T's first hand. CAN'T WAIT.!!!

Union City girls probably have more talent than they have had in a long time, if uc had a coach that had a clue then I might be worried but uc will never beat Lake County this year. Carnation is better than any post that uc has (including reedy) and you have no answer for TT. Everyone is playing for second place in our district and I still say Lake County is the best team in the state. It will be sad if they never win a gold Ball with this team.

Well I like how you are an expert on the Lake Co. team. I asled you earlier about the chances Greenfiled would have against UC and really didn't get a response. I am curious about the problems yall will have with UC. What can yall do to match up the loaded Lady T's. First place in 14-A will be decide between UC and Lake Co. The rest of yall are playing for third place. Union City will have something to say about the 14-A Campionship this year. We do play Greenfield and you will get your chance to see the new Lady T's first hand. CAN'T WAIT.!!!

Greenfieldfan did not claim to be a expert on LC. But many 14a fans have seen LC for at least 4 years now, and most know what they can do. UC has a good team, but most feel not as much skill players. I would be careful about saying UC and LC are playing for first and the rest are playing for third. Greenfield coach can pull a rabbit from a hat, and Bradford will be no cake walk with Street, Reeves, and company. Bradford has several, and I do mean several girls that can hit the three. So if you run into them on a good night all the size in the world will not help. Street and TT have the most speed in 14a, if not the state. I feel UC has a good team, just not sure about the coach.

• Upvote 1

daroundball, I saw your 3 Bradford girls (Evans, Reeves, and Street) play at JSCC Saturday and I must say that Evans and Reeves look much improved from last year. Reeves looks to have gotten a little taller and a little stronger. Evans was hitting her 3's pretty consistently through the three games she played in. I must say, I was impressed with the improvement that I've seen in them from last season up until that point on Saturday.

Greenfieldfan, why are you so convinced that Coach Suiter is the worst coach in the state? He's really not as bad as a coach as you're making him out to be. He's not the best in the state, but he's definately not as bad as indicated. I understand you don't like Purple and Gold and Coach Sisco, but you're really taking all of this stuff too personal.

I have but one question for daroundball, and greenfieldfan. How do you think your teams based on what you have returning and incoming will fare against Union City? I just want to know that. I know you think UC has no chance against Lake Co. I made the comment about UC and Lake Co. contesting first place in the district and someone thought I was way out of line. Looking at the UC team on the defensive end of the floor guarding the three point line has not been a problem it was simply dribble pentration and that was due to some seniors who could play dead in a war movie when it come to defense. Our defense should be much improved this year with the maturity of returning players and additon of other players. That is the reason I feel UC will have a chance against Lake Co. This year the defense will not be pourous like last years team. The season grows ever closer and all the answers will be given. I am eager to see what you response to the qusetion posed earlier in this reply. Mr. Bigster if he is truthfull knows UC will be something to worry about this year and they will have problems matching up due to the fact they only have one true post player.

Sorry I did not mention the evans girl, or renfro, the walters girl will also improve. Evans has had good games over the past two years, good shooter. Size will be a problem, but they have alot of shooters. And everyone knows street.

Edited by UCTdoes