District 14-A

UCTdoes

Greenfield vs UC tomorrow night, do the Lady Tornadoes have a chance?

Lake Co. vs Bradford tomorrow night, does Bradford have a chance?

The top four teams in 14A playing each other tomorrow night should be some great games. Go UC!!

You have changed your tune, earlier Union City was going to win the Gold Ball and whip Greenfield both times. I may have the wrong person but earlier it was going to be all Union City by alot of UC fans.

It will be a close game, Union City has alot more size but dont count Greenfield out.

It may come down to the coaching, advantage Greenfield.

Same person just not the same UC team, lost a player for the year (Nettles) and have a player hurt ( Reedy).

You have changed your tune, earlier Union City was going to win the Gold Ball and whip Greenfield both times. I may have the wrong person but earlier it was going to be all Union City by alot of UC fans.

It will be a close game, Union City has alot more size but dont count Greenfield out.

It may come down to the coaching, advantage Greenfield.

Humbolt's girls team has the talent to advance deep into the post season almost every year but they never even have a winning record.

Can someone let me know who won the Humboldt-Halls girls game last week? Missing that game to get district standings complete.

Nevermind, found it. Humboldt won.

Edited by NWhoopaholic

Had to miss game tonight, but I heard that UC beat Greenfield 44-40. That's all I know right now.

Yep...Union City won and many were saying back in the early fall that we would see how Union City did against teams like Greenfield. We...loosing Nettles for the year and Reedy for s few more games...Union city continues to get better. As for Nettles....someone "narked" I guess and we all know who might have since she use to play for one of those former teams. enough of that. Union City girls are good and getting better. We get Reedy back and look out.

Congratulations to Union City on their win tonight. It was a very physical game and Greenfield looked like a deer in the headlights for most of 3 quarters. The referees let them play and with Union Citys size our girls looked intimidated and played scared for 3 quarters. Union City was leading by 13 in the 3rd quarter and why the Union City coach changed the game plan I dont know but Union City cant hold the ball and go into a stall. When they did, Greenfield stole the ball and hit a couple 3's and wow its a tie game. I thought that the UC coach was going to freeze his girls up, screaming at them in the huddle and with his antics but the Union City girls settled down and won the game in spite of him. Greenfield is a better team than what we showed tonight. Lake County is the best team in 14A, everybody else is playing for second place.

Edited by Greenfieldfan

Congratulations to Union City on their win tonight. It was a very physical game and Greenfield looked like a deer in the headlights for most of 3 quarters. The referees let them play and with Union Citys size our girls looked intimidated and played scared for 3 quarters. Union City was leading by 13 in the 3rd quarter and why the Union City coach changed the game plan I dont know but Union City cant hold the ball and go into a stall. When they did, Greenfield stole the ball and hit a couple 3's and wow its a tie game. I thought that the UC coach was going to freeze his girls up, screaming at them in the huddle and with his antics but the Union City girls settled down and won the game in spite of him. Greenfield is a better team than what we showed tonight. Lake County is the best team in 14A, everybody else is playing for second place.

He was probably worried someone might criticize him for running up the score if he didn't call off the dogs...

Yep...Union City won and many were saying back in the early fall that we would see how Union City did against teams like Greenfield. We...loosing Nettles for the year and Reedy for s few more games...Union city continues to get better. As for Nettles....someone "narked" I guess and we all know who might have since she use to play for one of those former teams. enough of that. Union City girls are good and getting better. We get Reedy back and look out.

To be honest, since she was playing illegally she should have been suspended and they should have been made to forfeit the games she played in that UC won...It really doesn't matter who told on her...It's a good thing it was found out when it was and not a week before the district tournaments started...The rule is very clear...Not hard to understand...

Lady Falcons defeat Bradford tonight 43-26. Started off slow but got rolling before half and extended the lead in the 2nd half to over 20 points. Win keeps Lake County undefeated in district play heading into break. LC travels to Ballard, KY for a tournament before Christmas then to Daytona Beach, FL for an after Christmas tournament. Good luck ladies and keep up the good work.

http://http://www.wbbjtv.com/news/local/CommunityReactsToChargeAgainstBradfordSchoolBoardMember-135353563.html

Lady Falcons defeat Bradford tonight 43-26. Started off slow but got rolling before half and extended the lead in the 2nd half to over 20 points. Win keeps Lake County undefeated in district play heading into break. LC travels to Ballard, KY for a tournament before Christmas then to Daytona Beach, FL for an after Christmas tournament. Good luck ladies and keep up the good work.

http://http://www.wbbjtv.com/news/local/CommunityReactsToChargeAgainstBradfordSchoolBoardMember-135353563.html

[wardawg sorry if i seem to pick sides like im about to, but you know as well as I do that should say the referees beat bradford tonight! If anyone from the fan side of 14A is still wondering why bradford is looking so bad and losing so many. Well the answer is simple we are still playing the refs no matter were we go because of the assault one of our school board members put on Donny Joyner (state ref). Im not saying we would have beat Lake county but we would have been close without refs on our backs. Im mean a team like Bradford does not go from almost beating them last year 49-48 in region championship to the next time they meet a year later and lake county beating us 43-26! It just dont happen like that. Our district is wishy washy I mean Union city beat Greenfield we beat union city but greenfield beat us Halls has never been good but yet they pull out on top when they played Peabody I guess what Im trying to say is in Our district you just cant tell Who's Who!!! Edited by LadyDevils

To be honest, since she was playing illegally she should have been suspended and they should have been made to forfeit the games she played in that UC won...It really doesn't matter who told on her...It's a good thing it was found out when it was and not a week before the district tournaments started...The rule is very clear...Not hard to understand...

Union City is still strong without nettles but need to learn to finish games strong and settle down