Webb - Mairvul

STARSNBARS

Last public school webb lost to was in 2004 to Austin East and Alcoa. Of course Catholic beat them in 2008 so if you want you can include them as a public school too. But not too bad for a small knoxville private school playing: Powell, CAK, Halls, AE, Central, Bearden, West, Anderson County, Catholic etc. Interesting fact, Alcoa and MBA are the only 2 schools webb has never beaten who they have played atleast 2 games against. 0-2 against MBA (2001 and 2002)and Webb is like 0-8 against Alcoa...including the year Webb won the 2a state championship in 1996 when they were in Alcoas district. They were 13-2 and lost to alcoa early in the season 34-31 or something...Maybe they can end that stat next year...will be very difficult! history is not on our side with the tornadoes.

I don't think Maryville realizes how fast Webb is on both offense and defense. The RB's, WR's, and DB's for Webb are just as fast and talented as anyone in the state.

With all due respect, but I think it's crazy to say Webb is just as fast and talented as anyone in the state. They are no where near as fast & talented as Symrna was last year, and it's more likely than not that they aren't as fast & talented as the top teams in 6A. They are likely to be the 3rd fastest/talented team on the field tomorrow.

We will see how "crazy" it is at the game tomorrow. I forgot that just cause a team is 6A means they are the fastest and most talented teams in the state. My bad......... Just wait till you see the Blance brothers run and TK Kelly doing whatever he wants on both sides of the ball.

Id say Webb will be the 2nd fastest team to grace the field tomorrow, except for Alcoa. Maryville doesn't win with speed, they win with GREAT coaching and GREAT executuon and fundamentals. Not taking anything away from Maryville either, cause they are great at what they do. Just never been a team that blows you away with speed, just my opinion.

We will see how "crazy" it is at the game tomorrow. I forgot that just cause a team is 6A means they are the fastest and most talented teams in the state. My bad......... Just wait till you see the Blance brothers run and TK Kelly doing whatever he wants on both sides of the ball.

" Whatever he wants " ...... wow , there's been a lot of great players over the years who thought they would do " Whatever they want " against Maryville ..... I guess we'll have to wait and see about this .

Yeah you know get a drink of water blow his nose. Saying something like that makes you sound like a Greenville fan. Maryville by a BUNCH!!!! :roflol:

Just wait till you see the Blance brothers run and TK Kelly doing whatever he wants on both sides of the ball.

whatever he wants?....sounds like what they said about Devrin Young last year and JR Riggs from a few years back....ain't no kid in TN High School football gonna 'do what he wants' against any top team in this state...'he may do what he can' and that might be all he needs to do...but keep giving GQ some bulletin board material..he likes it!

Last public school webb lost to was in 2004 to Austin East and Alcoa. Of course Catholic beat them in 2008 so if you want you can include them as a public school too. But not too bad for a small knoxville private school playing: Powell, CAK, Halls, AE, Central, Bearden, West, Anderson County, Catholic etc. Interesting fact, Alcoa and MBA are the only 2 schools webb has never beaten who they have played atleast 2 games against. 0-2 against MBA (2001 and 2002)and Webb is like 0-8 against Alcoa...including the year Webb won the 2a state championship in 1996 when they were in Alcoas district. They were 13-2 and lost to alcoa early in the season 34-31 or something...Maybe they can end that stat next year...will be very difficult! history is not on our side with the tornadoes.

Knox Webb is 0-2 against Ensworth as well (2007 and 2008, Ensworth's first two seasons of varsity football) by a combined score of 85 - 28.

When is the last time The Webb School beat a Blount County team? You keep talking about the Knox County Public Schools, this is Blount County. I remember going to a game when I was a kid at Friendsville and the FHS Falcons beat Webb by about 30. My point - none of that matters.

Good question and has Maryville lost to a Knoxville team since the Central playoff loss in 99? And yes one of the faster 6A teams in the state likely would have more overall team speed because they would have quite a few more players than Webb right? Webb has a great program and I think it will be a really good game tonight. Some of their fans may have a touch of "little man's" disease though. Kelly is a sophomore right? "Anything he wants"? Looking forward to seeing that.

I know the Spartans have been so jacked up for this game all summer and are looking forward to the challenge of knocking off the top dog in the state.

Hay eye'm vurry cunserned abowt this gaim....Eye jist hope we can keep hit clost.... :unsure:

Butt we ain't the "top dog" in tha stait.....We's onlee tha "Second Best Team In Blount County"...... :thumb:

Good question and has Maryville lost to a Knoxville team since the Central playoff loss in 99? And yes one of the faster 6A teams in the state likely would have more overall team speed because they would have quite a few more players than Webb right? Webb has a great program and I think it will be a really good game tonight. Some of their fans may have a touch of "little man's" disease though. Kelly is a sophomore right? "Anything he wants"? Looking forward to seeing that.

mhs.... we lost two Knotts Centrull and Hauls in tha 0-4 stretch two begin tha 2000 seesun.... :thumb:

TK may be the 2nd best sophomore on the field in this game. Shaun Prevo is very special himself. Under GQ I only seen 2 players do what they wanted against Maryville. They both played for White Station. Anthony Hayes and Julian Burton. They beat Maryville by themselves. I saw many great players go against Maryville only to leave with a big ole L on their hind end. Randall Cobb,Brandon Warren,Dustin Lindsey,Jason Witten,Gerald Riggs,Chris Russsel,Terrence Scott,Cassen Jackson,Graig Cooper and James Stone just to name a few.