Jackson Co. @ Sunbright

SpecialTeamer

Im pulling for Jackson in this one, but I think Sunbright will be too much for them. I was informed that the QB from Jackson was NOT going to be eligible because of TSSAA Eligibility Regulations with his moving and participation with another program, which I believe was out of state. Heard this from multiple creditable sources. Anyone know the facts of this? Maybe someone from TSSAA can clear this up for us. TC1

If he legitimately moved, it shouldn't be a problem.

I thought I saw a highlight film of him on youtube and it mentioned him being at another school.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im pulling for Jackson in this one, but I think Sunbright will be too much for them. I was informed that the QB from Jackson was NOT going to be eligible because of TSSAA Eligibility Regulations with his moving and participation with another program, which I believe was out of state. Heard this from multiple creditable sources. Anyone know the facts of this? Maybe someone from TSSAA can clear this up for us. TC1

I've heard the same.

Don't be scared, I am not "the" oletiger. I am respectable to all teams and I am also not from sunbright. With that being said, I also heard the same thing about the QB. I do not know the details but if already began practicing with another team prior to his move, I believe that makes him ineligible. If this is the case, I sincerely hate it for this young man and his team, especially if his move was legitimate.