Springfield vs Gallatin

Gallatin had better be ready this Friday night. Springfield is picked right behind Henry Co to be tops in their district. With a lot of experience and speed in the backfield, the Green Wave will have to do a good job wrapping up and getting to the point of attack. Farmer, Young, and Dickerson are all fast! The line is big with the Socey twins and Sommers. This will be a tough game!!

Gallatin had better be ready this Friday night. Springfield is picked right behind Henry Co to be tops in their district. With a lot of experience and speed in the backfield, the Green Wave will have to do a good job wrapping up and getting to the point of attack. Farmer, Young, and Dickerson are all fast! The line is big with the Socey twins and Sommers. This will be a tough game!!

If Gallatin intends to tackle the way they did against WC it'll be an ugly loss.

Big week for both regions. Gallatin vs. Springfield, Henry Co vs. Beech, with potential rematches in the playoffs. If my mind serves me right, doesn't our region have a horrible win loss record against Region 9? With a slopy week 0 out of the way, I look for this to be a tough game into the 4th quarter. If the Jackets cannot eliminate all those flags, we will have another long night.

Big week for both regions. Gallatin vs. Springfield, Henry Co vs. Beech, with potential rematches in the playoffs. If my mind serves me right, doesn't our region have a horrible win loss record against Region 9? With a slopy week 0 out of the way, I look for this to be a tough game into the 4th quarter. If the Jackets cannot eliminate all those flags, we will have another long night.

Agreed, I feel like they will have a shot to win every game if they can do that, but on the other hand, a few of the games can get ugly if they do not.....

I see that Henry County plays Beech at 7:30 tonight. Can someone please give me the correct time for our game at Gallatin. Been years since the rival cities played, and we are excited to come to Gallatin tonight. Great field, great atmosphere, and great chance to prove we are worthy to play with the big boys. Not sure how this game will go, but me and the boys are sure excited. Last week we baught that new black t-shirt, and we plan to wear our black and gold tonight.

Can someone let us know how Dickerson and Seifer are doing this week and will they play. Talked to someone the other day and heard that we have a few starters out. Is there any truth to this story and how are the boys looking this week?

Game time is at 7:00. Really hoping that Gallatin has a good showing for the season home opener. The Wave needs a lot of fans in the seats!!

These two programs have had two legendary coaches in Boyce Smith and Calvin Short be at the helm of their respective squads in the past. Both were mid state powers. Both like to run and throw. Both are predicted to have good seasons and be competing for their district crowns. Both are 1-0. Should be a great contest!!!

Springfield must play much better this week to compete with Gallatin. I have not heard any news about the injuries for the Jackets. Looking forward to this renewal of old rivals tonight at Gallatin, my last trip to the "Wave Yard" was in 2007, when Smyrna played the Wave. Former Smyrna QB Sonny Gray who led the Dogs to back to back State titles, is the son of former Jacket the late Jesse Gray an outstanding player for the Jackets in 1980, his grandfather and namesake the late Sonny Gray was outstanding player for Boyce Smith in the mid to late 40's. Hope the Jackets and Wave have a good injury free contest tonight. GO JACKETS!!!

Game time is at 7:00. Really hoping that Gallatin has a good showing for the season home opener. The Wave needs a lot of fans in the seats!!

These two programs have had two legendary coaches in Boyce Smith and Calvin Short be at the helm of their respective squads in the past. Both were mid state powers. Both like to run and throw. Both are predicted to have good seasons and be competing for their district crowns. Both are 1-0. Should be a great contest!!!

Gonna be a tough battle tonight...One more starter down for the wave but this one is because of a knee injury...Maybe out for 3 to 6 weeks....Bummer !!!!!