Greeneville at Mo West

If we beat West 35-7, then that would be great from my stand point. But, I know this rivalry too well to expect that kind of result. I will be shocked if this isn’t a very close game. I think Greeneville wins, but it will be a battle as always.

The greeneville boys on that deffense live for the teams that think they can run on them! Im not sayin this game will be a blow out cause the years past have showed amazing games. Greeneville comes out on top in a nail biter :thumb:

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The greeneville boys on that deffense live for the teams that think they can run on them! Im not sayin this game will be a blow out cause the years past have showed amazing games. Greeneville comes out on top in a nail biter :thumb:

I'm with WoodlawnFalcons with this game....gville's defense is too strong and fast for Mo West to try to run the ball.. and on offense, shuff will do what he always does! im saying 28-7

The reason the Fulton game was only 7-0 at half was dropped passes and fumbles. It should have been at least 28-0 at the half. The Trojans have a chance if they eliminate those mistakes. Not saying West will win, but you can forget that 35-7 nonsense!

That's like saying, "Well, if the others horses had all tripped, we would have won the Kentucky Derby." It's meant to be played out on the field and those things happen. You can't take them away and talk about how good you are/were.

I hope you guys have a good game but I hope the Devils win.

Here's how my day got started.... My dog got ran over by a school bus in front of my children, I got a speeding ticket going 55 in a school zone. My wife told me is leaving me for a midget, my car was stolen while paying for a full tank of gas, my wallet was picked off at the mall, the Novocaine wore off 10 minutes into my root canal, and I got a text saying I was losing my job to the same midget that was sleeping with my wife. But after this crappy day I'm smiling ear to ear.... because Greeneville lost.

Thank you Morristown West!