Signal Mountain @ Blackman

smeagleproud

I think Signal will hold its own and put up a great fight against Blackman. The boys think they're going to win. I'm not about to let them think anything different, so I'll predict they'll win a close, hard fought game. I don't know a lot about Blackman other than they're big and skilled. But I know a lot about the heart of the SM team. Tell us what you know.

Edited by smeagleproud

I think Signal will hold its own and put up a great fight against Blackman. The boys think they're going to win. I'm not about to let them think anything different, so I'll predict they'll win a close, hard fought game. I don't know a lot about Blackman other than they're big and skilled. But I know a lot about the heart of the SM team. Tell us what you know.

Gonna be a long ride home for the eagles. You don't mess around with this district. Might wanna throw some sugar in bus gas tank . Stay on mtn.,live to play another day.

If I'm not mistaken Blackman's RB has committed to UT..... Probably will be a good game to watch if it wasn't so far to drive.... Think I could hitch a ride with you Troll? :mrgreen:

If I'm not mistaken Blackman's RB has committed to UT..... Probably will be a good game to watch if it wasn't so far to drive.... Think I could hitch a ride with you Troll? :mrgreen:

T.Mathers committed to Ole Miss and I've seen Blackmon play (last year),Signal will get beat,unless they knock Mathers out early.Blackmon lost a couple of good players,but they are still very good.Signal could sneek out with a win,but I seriously doubt it.31-6 Blaze!.....one last thing,if eagles win up there,they will march to another championship.

T.Mathers committed to Ole Miss and I've seen Blackmon play (last year),Signal will get beat,unless they knock Mathers out early.Blackmon lost a couple of good players,but they are still very good.Signal could sneek out with a win,but I seriously doubt it.31-6 Blaze!.....one last thing,if eagles win up there,they will march to another championship.

You said it, not me.:roflol:

Blackman will be fired-up after their loss to Siegel. However, the chinks in their armor have shown in their first three games. Losing Armstrong, Thompson, and Davenport has really hurt their defense. I believe Signal should be able to put some points on the board. Mathers is a phenom, but losing two seniors on the OL has made it harder for him to break free. With the continued improvement of the Eagles' Defense, we should be able to at least slow him down. Looks like Strickland threw a couple to Jalen Smith last night, but I just don't think they will be able to get it done through the air. And finally, it looks like the kicking game left with Puhr. That could very well be the difference in this game.

I'm feeling pretty good about this one, but the Eagles will have to play to their potential from the opening whistle to the final buzzer. Ought to be a heck of a game.:thumb:

Edited by MountainTroll

Blackman will be looking for revenge after last night's loss to Siegel. District 7AAA is on a whole different level, not matter which team you play. Blackman takes this one by 35...at least. I'tavius Mathers's over/under: 250 yds. And that's after he comes out early and his brother, Dee, takes over.

Show 'em how it's done, Blaze!

This game for Signal Mountain will be like some of the games on Greeneville’s schedule. Win or lose, it will only help SM get better. When you play teams like Mo West and Alcoa, or Blackman in your case, those games are scheduled in an attempt to see what you’ve really got and see what you need to work on.

From what I’ve heard and seen on some highlights, Signal Mountain looks good. So, I will be keeping an eye on you guys the rest of the year. Good luck against Blackman, earn 4A some respect.

Signal Mountain playing way too far up on the totem pole. I'Tavious has a big game in this one. Blackman wins 35-17. Oh, and he has a brother that's good too.

Your score could never happen because you can't hold the Eagles to just 17 points. We have to many Offensive Weapons with playmakers at every skill position. If you can't score more than 35 you probably can't win because the Eagles average 40 or more per game. The Eagles defense is strong and has quality depth not just bodys to run on the field for a play or two and take up space. I think we've got something for I'Tavious and his little brother too. The folks in the Boro may be suprised come Saturday morning.

GO EAGLES!!

Your score could never happen because you can't hold the Eagles to just 17 points. We have to many Offensive Weapons with playmakers at every skill position. If you can't score more than 35 you probably can't win because the Eagles average 40 or more per game. The Eagles defense is strong and has quality depth not just bodys to run on the field for a play or two and take up space. I think we've got something for I'Tavious and his little brother too. The folks in the Boro may be suprised come Saturday morning.

GO EAGLES!!

:popcorneater: