Defending State Champions Signal Mountain Eagles vs. Grundy Co.

Waterboy96

Grundy County is about to get beat by 63 points. After barely losing to Mathers and a bunch of no names Coach Price and the Eagles are going to make a statement. I guarantee Mathers is the only reason we lost that game aside from the fact that they have about 1000 more kids than us I mean come on any body with a brain know that. Anyways they were lucky to get away with what they did and this thread isn't about that it's about righting the ship and making a statement this week and it aint going to be pretty. Mercy rule start in the 2nd quarter. Just wait you'll see.

Grundy County is about to get beat by 63 points. After barely losing to Mathers and a bunch of no names Coach Price and the Eagles are going to make a statement. I guarantee Mathers is the only reason we lost that game aside from the fact that they have about 1000 more kids than us I mean come on any body with a brain know that. Anyways they were lucky to get away with what they did and this thread isn't about that it's about righting the ship and making a statement this week and it aint going to be pretty. Mercy rule start in the 2nd quarter. Just wait you'll see.

Mercy rule can't start in the 2nd QTR. The soonest is the beginning of the 3rd QTR. :thumb:

Didnt just get beat, got beat down. A defense that gives up 72 points has a lot of work to do. Troll, Smeagle, I wouldnt have posted this if it wasnt for Waterboy

I don't blame you. But hey the D didn't give up all the points they had a few pick 6's in the 4th. Hopefully we will have #63 back on the D-line this week and someone else will step up to fill the third D-line spot that now appears to be open to competition. :thumb:

HAHAHA Signal will beat Grundy bad! But as for beating Mathers and a bunch of no names. Those no names blocked for Mathers and those no names on D held Signal to scoring less than they did so if you ask me those no names did a pretty good job. I can't wait til Signal gets a beating by 1A South Pittsburg I would hate to see the names you list before you say no names Chubb, Johnson, Allen, Lankford, Stone, Blevins, Mitchell, etc... I will go ahead and give you a head start on names.

Go away, waterboy!

HAHAHA Signal will beat Grundy bad! But as for beating Mathers and a bunch of no names. Those no names blocked for Mathers and those no names on D held Signal to scoring less than they did so if you ask me those no names did a pretty good job. I can't wait til Signal gets a beating by 1A South Pittsburg I would hate to see the names you list before you say no names Chubb, Johnson, Allen, Lankford, Stone, Blevins, Mitchell, etc... I will go ahead and give you a head start on names.

You can't be from South Pittsburg. I don't think South Pitt fan would say something as crazy as this statement. We are a pretty good 1A team, but Baylor North was in a WAR last night with Blackman. Baylor North beat Bledsoe County-Pikeville by 35 so they will beat Grundy County-Coalmont by about 55 next Friday.

Well our boys is fired up after whupin dem Tigers last night. We mite jest come off our Real Mountain and sting your boys right in the eyeballs like we did dem Tigers last night. But I tel u one thang. I hope dat bunch a rich folk got a food box at the game dat stays open. I wanted some beans n cornbread in the 4th quarter an our dadgum food box was dun closed up. You think I'm jokin caus I'm not. :angry:

• Upvote 1