South Pittsburg against Signal Mountain

Roy Dillard

South pitt played tough.

expect y'all to repeat.

see you hosers in cookevegas.

more later.

Our defensive front got creamed. I have never been a big fan of a 3-4 type defense because it gets the defense in trouble against a good power I, Veer or triple option team.

Signal had the better team and Congrats to Signal on the win tonight....South Pittsburg needs to learn from this game and put it behind them and focus on the task at hand which is another trip to Cookville.....I m not a fan of the 3-4 defense i think we need to look into something different on that side of the ball.....I hope we get all these younguns that are hurt back by the Boyd Game .....

And to Troll and the rest of the Signal Fans with the team that you have put together there is no reason at all that both teams that were on the field tonight should not be playing in cookville again this Year.

P.S The walk to the Eagles Nest sucks you need to do something about the parking THE CAPTAIN HAS SPOKEN

Signal had the better team and Congrats to Signal on the win tonight....South Pittsburg needs to learn from this game and put it behind them and focus on the task at hand which is another trip to Cookville.....I m not a fan of the 3-4 defense i think we need to look into something different on that side of the ball.....I hope we get all these younguns that are hurt back by the Boyd Game .....

And to Troll and the rest of the Signal Fans with the team that you have put together there is no reason at all that both teams that were on the field tonight should not be playing in cookville again this Year.

P.S The walk to the Eagles Nest sucks you need to do something about the parking THE CAPTAIN HAS SPOKEN

where was the speed?

SP

I garuntee you Grider did not give our boys any createne shakes this week and make them lift weights. We were real weak out their. Grider needs to show our boys how to tackle. I dont know why Grider does not have 5 down lineman on defence. What kind of mess is that? They were nocking a hole in our line all night long for their runners to run through. That Mcclendon boy had 5 touchdowns. Let me ask you Signal people a question. Is their not any closer parking than a mile away. I had to carry my stadium seat, a box of fudge rounds, and a cooler full of red bulls up that hill. It got a little cool tonight, I wish I had brought my thermos with hot cocoa in it. I hope our boys that got hurt tonight will be better for next weeks game. If we lose to Whitwell, we might not make the playoffs.

Guest Purplepastry

Stupid traffic...Never again will I attempt to go up there....How bad was the holding calls? Heard Stone left with maybe a concussion...Sad to hear us get beat up more...Irritated that u apparently have to leave 5 hours before a high school game to get there on time....Sounds like they just had more athletes than we did...I was obviously wrong about our defense....Gotta recover from this one quick....SM was just the bigger and better team this year...Look forward to seeing the film

I tried to tell you about the D, but I am an idiot. Not as much speed as in years past and too many crazy chances taken on D. If MC moved the ball on yall anyone north of middle school can. Big plays on O will carry you deep against 1A teams in the post season though. The Stealers have some playmakers just not the punch up front.

Edited by Purplepastry

Stupid traffic...Never again will I attempt to go up there....How bad was the holding calls? Heard Stone left with maybe a concussion...Sad to hear us get beat up more...Irritated that u apparently have to leave 5 hours before a high school game to get there on time....Sounds like they just had more athletes than we did...I was obviously wrong about our defense....Gotta recover from this one quick....SM was just the bigger and better team this year...Look forward to seeing the film

Traffic was compliments of the game football fans were attending - Baylor and McCallie.

I was watching that Wilson mans defence tonight and he did not play that Smith boy on that Patton boy. I dont know why Grider did not tell him to do this. They are the same height and that Patton boy caught several passes. What kind of mess is this? I garuntee you that Lankford boy Grider has running the ball is a real good runner. This boy has real big strong legs. I garuntee you if he keeps lifting weights and gets real big, he can play in the SEC one day. You think im joking but im not.

I was watching that Wilson mans defence tonight and he did not play that Smith boy on that Patton boy. I dont know why Grider did not tell him to do this. They are the same height and that Patton boy caught several passes. What kind of mess is this? I garuntee you that Lankford boy Grider has running the ball is a real good runner. This boy has real big strong legs. I garuntee you if he keeps lifting weights and gets real big, he can play in the SEC one day. You think im joking but im not.

Roy how many yards rushing did lankford have? What about all purpose yrds?