Single A Baseball

FlyingEagle86

Boys you better not over look Summertown, they're always there at the end. That team knows how to win.

The Eagles do appear to have more depth at pitching than in years past. Should have a strong defense, only thing in question as far as I see is consistant bat on ball ability

Edited by 12AEAGLEFAN

The Eagles do appear to have more depth at pitching than in years past. Should have a strong defense, only thing in question as far as I see is consistant bat on ball ability

I quess Morrison is ace who's next in line? Has Chard been able to pitch any?

Edited by WCHSGRAD

Do you know much about Eagleville? They have a senior heavy team with great pitching and solid hitting through the entire lineup. They started all jv players against WH Heritage.

Nope, I'm just assuming like you were to White House Heritage. From what I saw they didn't look like state quality. Plain and simple..

It was a free subsitition game where WHH pitched JV pitchers. Would be a good game if both played their top. I believe MTCS was starting mostly non-JV players as well.

MTCS substituted early and often in the WHH game. Pitched one guy with varsity experience last year. Had 6 freshmen on the field after the 3rd inning.

Edited by CoffeeBreak

WHH pitched a JV pitcher. They had 4 starters playing. Hopefully they'll meet again is all I can really say. Goodluck with the season.

Well. That JV Pitcher was shutting them down and then was consistenly high in the 3rd inning (which is a easy adjustment opposed to being all over the place) Awfully big kid for a JV pitcher.