TSSAA visits Signal Mtn

Rabble Rouser

yeah, you're right, i can't think of a 17 or 18 y/o kid in the state that would be rattled after seeing all their wins vacated and their playoff hopes squashed about 4 hours before a game... icon_neutral.gif

Personally, I would come out ticked off and crank it up a gear but for the purposes of your argument, I guess they decided to bury themselves in their sorrows and lose.....lmao

Here come the excuses.. Polk is not the same team as the first two games. They shuffled some younger players around and got the right fit. They are starting to finally gell.... I told u boys that #39 Saxe was a beast. Someone from Signal said his North GA friends said no player on Polk could touch the backs some Signal.. seems like they had to prove u boys wrong

i'm not a signal fan. and i'd say this isn't the same signal team from some weeks ago either. but yeah, whatever you want to here, polk will win a state championship now. rolleyes.gif

Personally, I would come out ticked off and crank it up a gear but for the purposes of your argument, I guess they decided to bury themselves in their sorrows and lose.....lmao

True... They should have came out and made a statement that they could have won those games without him as the people on here stated. Seein they have Seven D1 players on that roster. I just can't see that.

Guest Termite

Doesnt surprise me 1 bit you would use that as an excuse.....

Snoball.........where did you find this guy? Evidently he's confused. He thinks your a Mountain man?? Although with that beard.........you could be.:roflol:

i'm not a signal fan. and i'd say this isn't the same signal team from some weeks ago either. but yeah, whatever you want to here, polk will win a state championship now. rolleyes.gif

That's not what I'm sayin.... Tonight u learned what we have preached all season 2a football is not 4a heck its not even 3a...

i'd like to think i'd do the same thing(crank it up, that is). i'd assume that's what they wanted to do but i'd also guess they were pretty mentally exhausted, it is a pretty big shot to the ego to take. regardless, polk didn't the beat the best signal had to offer. btw they don't bury their sorrows on the mountain, they drown them. hehehe...

The transfer rules have EVERYTHING to do with FAIR AND SQUARE. Advice?? MY advice on the matter, play by the rulers.....even the minor,petty,little,silly rules.

I disagree about the transfer rules but my guess is you knew that. I will be sure to follow the rulers even though they are minor, petty, little and silly.

Edited by mtnrasslin

That's not what I'm sayin.... Tonight u learned what we have preached all season 2a football is not 4a heck its not even 3a...

I would say ur not a Signal fan. I can see they left you behind by the way you use the spelling HERE for HEAR. You must have been left at Howard............... #NOTWINNING

i'd like to think i'd do the same thing(crank it up, that is). i'd assume that's what they wanted to do but i'd also guess they were pretty mentally exhausted, it is a pretty big shot to the ego to take. regardless, polk didn't the beat the best signal had to offer. btw they don't bury their sorrows on the mountain, they drown them. hehehe...

I give the kids more credit than that, I think they are tougher mentally than people give them credit for. I just feel PC is better than they have been given credit for and it showed tonight. At any rate, I think it is irrelevant and Greenville, whether they are good as they were last year or not is a very solid team and would beat SM. I said they would bury them in my earlier post but I retract that, I think it would be a decent game for 3 quarters or so b/4 G-ville pulled away.....