TSSAA visits Signal Mtn

Rabble Rouser

I believe Greenville would beat SM and I am a fan of niether.....

it's a free country, believe what you want. greeneville isn't as good as they were last year. and signal is better than they were last year. signal would be the biggest roadblock on greenevilles road to a championship and they just got clipped. believe this, the biggest benefactor to the outcome of this situation is greeneville and whether they admit it or not they are less than upset about it.

To think this is the only example of an inelligible athlete playing at Signal you would be wrong. He is just the most visible. Someone had posted on the comments section of the TimesFreepress article with the name, address, parents residence and even their church attended where a kid form Sequatchie was playing at Signal. It has since been removed I assume because names were mentioned. Someone has an axe to grind!

A tv report says " if you play sports in one state" you cannot play sports in another state for one year. In my opinion That makes all this talk about zones and improper paperwork meaningless because the spring game was in Georgia in May 2011. To me that means he cannot play at any Tennessee school until May 2012, if that reporters facts are correct.

I was told about this young man,weeks before school started......They were all up in the air about this young man.....They said he was the real deal,that he would run all over everybody............when i was told about where he lived......I ask, about this :unsure::unsure: and I was told that EVERYONE DID IT..........

To think this is the only example of an inelligible athlete playing at Signal you would be wrong. He is just the most visible. Someone had posted on the comments section of the TimesFreepress article with the name, address, parents residence and even their church attended where a kid form Sequatchie was playing at Signal. It has since been removed I assume because names were mentioned. Someone has an axe to grind!

speaking of an ax to grind, i bet you've went through half a dozen pairs of underwear reading all of this today. :roflolk:

speaking of an ax to grind, i bet you've went through half a dozen pairs of underwear reading all of this today. :roflolk:

Can't say it hasn't brought a smile to my face today. However, no one is happy to see kids get punished for actions of adults. The disdain for the Signal program stems only from the arrogance of most of the parents.

I believe many moons ago I wrote that you would eventually get busted for this and even turned in by a spurned parent whose child no longer has a position due to kids being brought into the program. My wife would then assure me that this is one of the first times I would have been right.

Edited by foozballman

it's a free country, believe what you want. greeneville isn't as good as they were last year. and signal is better than they were last year. signal would be the biggest roadblock on greenevilles road to a championship and they just got clipped. believe this, the biggest benefactor to the outcome of this situation is greeneville and whether they admit it or not they are less than upset about it.

I’m not going to suggest otherwise, because this is definitely going to help Greeneville and other 4A teams trying to win a championship. I’ve said it before, SM is a good team. I honestly don’t think they are better than Greeneville (based on Gville’s performance against Alcoa and SM giving up 72 points in a game), but we will never know for sure. Regardless, I don’t know how this thread started being about Greeneville.

Doesnt matter if they were the biggest roadblock or not, they still would not have beaten them IMO.....