(1A) AP Poll Oct. 10th

theGURU

Well, if dominating Quad 4 is your highest aspirations, good luck to you. :roflol:

My aspirations are really high but you have to start somewhere. We have to worry about the season, then the quad we are in then the semis, and if we win all that we will think about The ship then. Its not like the East over here it takes more than 1 tough game to get to the ship in the West.

My aspirations are really high but you have to start somewhere. We have to worry about the season, then the quad we are in then the semis, and if we win all that we will think about The ship then. Its not like the East over here it takes more than 1 tough game to get to the ship in the West.

You think the east is easy do you. There have been plenty of A, and 1a titles come out of the eastern bracket over the years. I am curious how you guys would match up to Greenback or Coalfield.

What i would love to see is PC huntingdon and WC play come on over and play Sigal at home with their #3 back and PC huntingdon and WC have 7 or 8 starters out and hang 36 points on them. i would also like to see them play boyd polk and grace. if they win any of those games then they could brag as much as they wanted to until then i do not see a tougher schedule than what SP has had this year

What i would love to see is PC huntingdon and WC play come on over and play Sigal at home with their #3 back and PC huntingdon and WC have 7 or 8 starters out and hang 36 points on them. i would also like to see them play boyd polk and grace. if they win any of those games then they could brag as much as they wanted to until then i do not see a tougher schedule than what SP has had this year

Easy now, we haven't beat any of the 4 teams you named either....let's take care of business hope for a good playoff seeding and see how it goes. other than that I say GO PIRTES1111