The Ridge (OR) vs. Clinton Who takes it?

SweetScience

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OR coming off the Hardin Valley victory 42-7 lines up against old time rival Clinton. It seems Clinton is slowly improving getting all of their starters back. How does it shake out?

And for all you OR fans out there, i failed to mention they will be honoring the great 1991 team before this game. Gaddis and crew are all coming back to get honored, should be a good atmosphere! 20 years has passed us by quickly, seems like yesterday to me.

Edited by SweetScience

OR coming off the Hardin Valley victory 42-7 lines up against old time rival Clinton. It seems Clinton is slowly improving getting all of their starters back. How does it shake out?

I cant speak for these kids today SS, but Oak Ridge was always one team that the coaches didnt need to get me fired up to play! :thumb:

Oak Ridge should win this game, but the question is by how much? Will the Dragons give all they got and make it hard for OR, or will they just give up and try to get the game over with quickly so they can head to Big Ed's and get some tasty pizza before they close?

I say Clinton keeps it close for a half, and then OR pulls away in the 3rd.

OR 35 Clinton 7