Sequatchie Co. vs. Signal Mnt. (Oct.28)

Omniscience

all that matters is that when the playoffs start, signal mountain can go and watch some good football being played. it is amazing how you can turn an obvious cheat into something that sounds "not so bad". here is a statement to live by "you can't polish a turd". this situation is a big pile of it. good luck Sequatchie, hand it to them thunder chickens. if you get bored later on in the playoffs, make the short trip to Greeneville to watch some good football

... But you can paint it greene, call it OZ, and pretend it don't stink so bad.:mrgreen:

plaza_trash_001-1.gif

This is for smeagle1. Re: your previous post about rule 12c. I believe it refers to a situation like the formation of your school a few years ago. Prior to the creation of Signal Mountain HS, the children who lived there attended (?). Once your school opened, they were placed in your territory by the HC board of education. The same thing happened in Knoxville with the opening of Hardin Valley. There were kids from Farragut and Karns who switched to HV with no loss of eligibility.

Signal Mtn fans, you can spin this story anyway you want, but when your lawyers decided not to pursue this case any longer and accept the punishment, that tells me you don't have a leg to stand on.

emo-wellduh.gif

We might be dumb, but we ain't stupid.

We might be rich, but we ain't Brentwood.

You can't say we don't put up a good fight, though. smiley-violent080.gif

This is for smeagle1. Re: your previous post about rule 12c. I believe it refers to a situation like the formation of your school a few years ago. Prior to the creation of Signal Mountain HS, the children who lived there attended (?). Once your school opened, they were placed in your territory by the HC board of education. The same thing happened in Knoxville with the opening of Hardin Valley. There were kids from Farragut and Karns who switched to HV with no loss of eligibility.

But it doesn't say that. East Hamilton here in Chattanooga is a new school and very overcrowded and they are going to re-zone that area again. What will happen to those kids, it won't be a new school? Also what does reassign mean? I'm just asking. Just trying to point out the TSSAA can interpret it any way they want.

But it doesn't say that. East Hamilton here in Chattanooga is a new school and very overcrowded and they are going to re-zone that area again. What will happen to those kids, it won't be a new school? Also what does reassign mean? I'm just asking. Just trying to point out the TSSAA can interpret it any way they want.

yes they can. if not sure pick up the phone and call they. being brash think you'll knew everthing cost you 6 win.

Its simple, they will re-draw the school zones and the kids will be reassigned based on the zones they live in.

Its simple, they will re-draw the school zones and the kids will be reassigned based on the zones they live in.

You're trying to couple the re-zone and reassignment as one and they are not.

It says "The student changes schools as a direct result of re-zoning or reassignment" the or makes these two distinct and separate events.

Also, re-zoning or reassignment doesn't matter if you have an athletic record in the last twelve months. Again here is the first item in section 13. "a. A student who transfers without a bona fide change of residence by his/her parents;" No bona fide move means ineligible, right, that's what it says?

You're trying to couple the re-zone and reassignment as one and they are not.

It says "The student changes schools as a direct result of re-zoning or reassignment" the or makes these two distinct and separate events.

Also, re-zoning or reassignment doesn't matter if you have an athletic record in the last twelve months. Again here is the first item in section 13. "a. A student who transfers without a bona fide change of residence by his/her parents;" No bona fide move means ineligible, right, that's what it says?

Mr. Ronnie Carter, I presume?