Sequatchie Co. vs. Signal Mnt. (Oct.28)

Omniscience

Well the loss to ccs is very unlikely for bledsoe but regardless good luck to sequatchie in the playoffs..maybe we can face each other in the second round..I'm tired of people crying bout the signal mountain problems though..its over and past let bigons be bigons..I hope that the kid gets to play cause lord knows id give anything to dress out and play..but otherwise get off the topic whether it was the tsssaa or it was signals fault its over judgement has passed and it wasn't in favor of signal..better luck next year maybe y'all can go somewhere..now that that is said and down go down to Dunlap play your last game with your heart out and go get ready for next year..

He says the rules are clear. I'm asking you given what the handbook says if you agree?

The "Mr. Ronnie Carter, I presume" was a sarcastic play on "Dr. Livingstone, I presume." You appear to be proclaiming to understand and interpret the TSSAA rules better than Carter, Childress et al. I have come to realize that where SM erred was not having you to handle their transfer paper work and none of this would have happened.

:roflol:

mysmilie_145.gif

• Upvote 1

I wish all of u would stop bn tity babys and actually talk about the game Friday nite!! Gahh the kid is playing like it or not he is, tryy to let each other know how much more y'all know about then the other is not gonna hlp the fact. Sounds like to me seq county fans are terrified of the kid. And I juust hope the players are not. Cause I will be at the game and I wanna see a good one.

I wish all of u would stop bn tity babys and actually talk about the game Friday nite!! Gahh the kid is playing like it or not he is, tryy to let each other know how much more y'all know about then the other is not gonna hlp the fact. Sounds like to me seq county fans are terrified of the kid. And I juust hope the players are not. Cause I will be at the game and I wanna see a good one.

Of all the people on this thread, only myself, bratt, and Indian are the usual on here. Most of the rest are people bashing Signal. The Indians are ready and excited for this game, should be a very physical game

Edited by Omniscience

Of all the people on this thread, only myself, bratt, and Indian are the usual on here. Most of the rest are people bashing Signal. The Indians are ready and excited for this game, should be a very physical game

Really? Go back and check the SP - Sequatchie thread. We got caught in the cross fire of that whizzing match S.C. and SM got going. You are right it will be a physical game but you really better pray they can't play McClendon. The defense may be on par or a little better the SM. However, there is a big difference on offense. Stopping Fain vs. stopping any of 3 or 4 SM backs is a hold different kettle of fish. If the Indians can slow the run down, the passing game is also problem.

Edited by rlh

Really? Go back and check the SP - Sequatchie thread. We got caught in the cross fire of that whizzing match S.C. and SM got going. You are right it will be a physical game but you really better pray they can't play McClendon. The defense may be on par or a little better the SM. However, there is a big difference on offense. Stopping Fain vs. stopping any of 3 or 4 SM backs is a hold different kettle of fish. If the Indians can slow the run down, the passing game is also problem.

I was talking the majority of the year, use to, Sequatchie had the following on here that S.Pitt has. And good luck in Knoxville this week. I think our defense can force some turnovers, but cant have any trip wasted by not getting points, if we can get 3 then kick the field goal. The running game up the middle hasnt been a major problem this year, its the two 6'4 receivers that worry me

• Upvote 1

I was talking the majority of the year, use to, Sequatchie had the following on here that S.Pitt has. And good luck in Knoxville this week. I think our defense can force some turnovers, but cant have any trip wasted by not getting points, if we can get 3 then kick the field goal. The running game up the middle hasnt been a major problem this year, its the two 6'4 receivers that worry me

We were beat up after we played ya'll and had some key guys out on D. That said we sold out on stopping the pass and did a good job in that area. However, the creamed us between the tackles with the run game. We also had a couple of bad punts and set them up in the red zone. If your defense plays its A game and your special teams don't get you in the hole, you can have some success. Good luck to the Indians. I always pull for the old SVC schools.

bsflag.gifI'm sendin up the flag on that one rlh. I looked through that whole SP-SC thread and there ain't jack on there about SM and SC.

lightning.gif

Besides, this whizzin' contest hadn't even started yet, unless you want to count the discussion Layne had with Childress that Thursday.:twisted:

SMvsSC.jpg

This game was destined to be a slobber knocker, even before any of this other crap, and with or without Tim. Signal will run away with this game and give them Injuns a good ole fashioned earholin' in the process. :hungry:

bsflag.gifI'm sendin up the flag on that one rlh. I looked through that whole SP-SC thread and there ain't jack on there about SM and SC.

lightning.gif

. . .

SM came up in post 40, 101 and 112 of that thread. I can see how you guys overlooked a few rules in the TSSAA Handbook.

SP-Sequatchie Thread

However, you guys hadn't been busted yet either. The only flag you need to run-up the rest of the season is

gay.gif

:roflol: