Sequatchie Co. vs. Signal Mnt. (Oct.28)

Omniscience

I'm looking forward to a good game. I don't have an issue with anyone in Sequatchie except that lying, no good, down right sorry principle of yours who happens to be the Board of Control Member for our area. This is just my opinion of him based on the facts. Not sure how other people on the Mountain feel about him as I haven't asked anyone and really don't care. My opinion is my opinion.

You been studying more on the re-zone/reassignment thing?

smeagle to be honest there are quite a few here who do entirely care for him, but he is a great person whom has always help me when possible

No chip on shoulder. Just good football talent and depth. You're just mad you have to play us. Signal Mountain is coming to town. Get over it.

When the village idiots start trying to pick a fight, we'll walk away.

Whether Tim plays or not, there's a whole lot of whoopin comin down on our valley friends between snap and whistle!

I just hope the SC coach and players have more sense than most of the SC posters on this message board and don't develop the "if we can't beat them, let's pick a fight" mentality. I don't think it will happen, but I could see us loading the buses and moving out early if those actually involved in the game acted as immaturely as the hatred spewers on this board.

:(

I've read most of the post on this forum and from what I have viewed the hostile post are weighing heavily toward the SM fans being "village idiots" and talking a whole lot of "whoopin" going on. I don't think it's the players from either team that anyone will have to worry about picking fights. It's fans like you, that show your true mental capacity, we like to see get in their cars and head back up the mountain so you can look down on us "village idiots" and life can go back to normal in the valley. Now after reading all this I hope you realized all the "hatred" you just "spewed" out? One more thing, Why would SC be mad about playing SM when it's obviously a "district game"?! Last I checked it's been on the schedule since day one...now who feels like the village idiot?! :thumb:

I'm looking forward to a good game. I don't have an issue with anyone in Sequatchie except that lying, no good, down right sorry principle of yours who happens to be the Board of Control Member for our area. This is just my opinion of him based on the facts. Not sure how other people on the Mountain feel about him as I haven't asked anyone and really don't care. My opinion is my opinion.

You been studying more on the re-zone/reassignment thing?

Wasn't studying it, looked at it for a couple of minutes since it was brought up again. There shouldn't be any controversy over it unless any of "Blevins" posts have merit.

No chip on shoulder. Just good football talent and depth. You're just mad you have to play us. Signal Mountain is coming to town. Get over it.

When the village idiots start trying to pick a fight, we'll walk away.

Whether Tim plays or not, there's a whole lot of whoopin comin down on our valley friends between snap and whistle!

I just hope the SC coach and players have more sense than most of the SC posters on this message board and don't develop the "if we can't beat them, let's pick a fight" mentality. I don't think it will happen, but I could see us loading the buses and moving out early if those actually involved in the game acted as immaturely as the hatred spewers on this board.

:(

The hate is coming from SM. The true Indian supporters on here have not said anything that warrants a post like that. Why on earth would Seq start a fight. We're not the ones that have been convicted of anything.

Both schools have to go out and compete Friday night under circumstances they shouldn't have to. They're the ones that lose in this contest.

• Upvote 1

As far as the 12-c rezoning, reassignment goes it does not hold water in this case to me. First, that rule is in place for schools that have had zoning lines redrawn as a result of a new school opening or change in community lines etc. The hardship granted for Tim did not change his zone, it only allowed him to attend a school out of his zone. That is it. I guess my only question in this matter is why a phone call was not made to the TSSAA to find out if a hardship was required or not and to determine if the player would be eligible to participate. On the game, I expect Sequatchie to play with heart and class no matter the outcome.I would hope the same from Signal as well. Good luck to sequatchie and I fully expect Signal to rebound and have a good year next year as well.

My graphics and trash talk ain't nothin new. Probly would have been worse if all this other crap weren't goin on. Under normal circumstances, I'd be ridin Squaw like a barrel horse.

I'm tryin to tone it down, unlike that Hargis boy and the TFP. So this is the lead story in the metro section, really? Just like Signal's appeal was the front page lead the day Kadafi was captured? More provocative than newsworthy.

Everbody except Signal fans are just hoping something will happen at the game. We know that no matter what happens, we will be painted the villians. Do we want to whip Sequatchie? Sure we do. Does Sequatchie want to whip us? Sure they do. That's football. Everthing else is just fluff and provocation.

• Upvote 1

My graphics and trash talk ain't nothin new. Probly would have been worse if all this other crap weren't goin on. Under normal circumstances, I'd be ridin Squaw like a barrel horse.

I'm tryin to tone it down, unlike that Hargis boy and the TFP. So this is the lead story in the metro section, really? Just like Signal's appeal was the front page lead the day Kadafi was captured? More provocative than newsworthy.

Everbody except Signal fans are just hoping something will happen at the game. We know that no matter what happens, we will be painted the villians. Do we want to whip Sequatchie? Sure we do. Does Sequatchie want to whip us? Sure they do. That's football. Everthing else is just fluff and provocation.

It's seems to me its understandable why some might paint you (or some of your fans) as villains with posts like this:

"I don't have an issue with anyone in Sequatchie except that lying, no good, down right sorry principle of yours... " smeagle quote, post 276

Edited by Chattcity

It's seems to me its understandable why some might paint you (or some of your fans) as villains with posts like this:

"I don't have an issue with anyone in Sequatchie except that lying, no good, down right sorry principle of yours... " smeagle quote, post 276

I also said it was my opinion, and I will stand by my opinion. And I actually consider him to be the villain. :roflolk:

Tommy Layne is a very good man and principal!!! He runs a great school. I truely believe that both teams will play great. I hate that any kid is ruled ineligible to play because it has happened to my own son this year also but rules are rules and to have a functioning society we must go by them. There are great kids on both teams and I hate that a team is punished for NOTHING the kids did. There should be a better way to punish either the coach or the school not the team. Not one kid who is eligible to play for SM should have wins or a playoff spot taken from them. The rule should be changed in ALL states and punish the school, coach or admin. but not the entire team they had nothing to do with it. I know both coaches and for anyone to believe one turned the other in I believe to be false. I love high school football and this is about the young men playing !!!! So both sides enjoy Friday night because it is the greatest time of your young life.

Coach