Sequatchie Co. vs. Signal Mnt. (Oct.28)

Omniscience

How about working your subs for next season? How about playing seniors that aren't starters in their last game? How about teaching your players to win with grace? Are you suggesting the subs do not "give it all you got every snap"? Gonna make it hard to recruit a team in the future if players get the impression that if you don't start, you don't play. Just my opinion, but that might be how you dominate an opponent, but that ain't how you build a program.

Your hypocrisy never ceases to amaze me. Lets go back and look at most of the Greeneville threads from last year. I believe you guys took great pride in being the highest scoring team in the history for the state and along the way put up some pretty big wins. You even used starters all the way up to the 4th quarter in most of those lopsided victories. While we also had many lopsided wins too our starters sat almost the entire second half of all the blowout games. I also believe you guys were watching our scores to make sure you got more points than we did. So go jump on your soapbox on another thread.

You sure seem to be one of those do as I say and not as I do kinda people? :roflolk:

#1 Rodney Smith, #8 Jake Cates, #9 Eli Stout, #12 Logan Summers #13 Tyler Davis, #16 Cody Webb, #18 Thomas Smith, #21 Shane Yother22 Tyler Grant, #24 Randy Grant, #29 Jerry Fain, #37 Mitch Campbell #51 Jason Dent, #52 Sam Frizzell, #60 Timmy Austin, #71 Nick Ross74 Seth Hobbs, #99 Juan Martinez .

This years Senior Class. Congrats on great careers going into tonight these boys have never had a losing season. Overall record of 27-16. Including Sequatchie's 1st playoff win since 1996.

Congrats to this bunch of boys! :thumb:

Your hypocrisy never ceases to amaze me. Lets go back and look at most of the Greeneville threads from last year. I believe you guys took great pride in being the highest scoring team in the history for the state and along the way put up some pretty big wins. You even used starters all the way up to the 4th quarter in most of those lopsided victories. While we also had many lopsided wins too our starters sat almost the entire second half of all the blowout games. I also believe you guys were watching our scores to make sure you got more points than we did. So go jump on your soapbox on another thread.

You sure seem to be one of those do as I say and not as I do kinda people? :roflolk:

Great post! Just what I was thinkning! :thumb:

You obvioulsy know them better than most of us, but there were a number of parents who weren't particularly thrilled with the beatdown on CCS. Justify as you see fit, but is was still classless.

Maybe CCS should take a little comfort in the fact that this years margin of victory was smaller than the previous two years. Oh, and the previous two years our JV played most of the second half against them and we still beat them by more. At least they have improved enough to stay closer than they previously had and it was against our starters.

Maybe CCS should take a little comfort in the fact that this years margin of victory was smaller than the previous two years. Oh, and the previous two years our JV played most of the second half against them and we still beat them by more. At least they have improved enough to stay closer than they previously had and it was against our starters.

Good point.

I'm sure CCS can take some sense of satisfaction in giving up 70+ points while its clearly superior opponent kept the starters in.

#1 Rodney Smith, #8 Jake Cates, #9 Eli Stout, #12 Logan Summers #13 Tyler Davis, #16 Cody Webb, #18 Thomas Smith, #21 Shane Yother22 Tyler Grant, #24 Randy Grant, #29 Jerry Fain, #37 Mitch Campbell #51 Jason Dent, #52 Sam Frizzell, #60 Timmy Austin, #71 Nick Ross74 Seth Hobbs, #99 Juan Martinez .

This years Senior Class. Congrats on great careers going into tonight these boys have never had a losing season. Overall record of 27-16. Including Sequatchie's 1st playoff win since 1996.

It been great watching this group play this year! My son loved playing with you guys the previous years! Best of Luck in the playoffs and show the class that you have been known for all season tonight!