Sequatchie Co. vs. Signal Mnt. (Oct.28)

Omniscience

As far as the 12-c rezoning, reassignment goes it does not hold water in this case to me. First, that rule is in place for schools that have had zoning lines redrawn as a result of a new school opening or change in community lines etc. The hardship granted for Tim did not change his zone, it only allowed him to attend a school out of his zone. That is it. I guess my only question in this matter is why a phone call was not made to the TSSAA to find out if a hardship was required or not and to determine if the player would be eligible to participate. On the game, I expect Sequatchie to play with heart and class no matter the outcome.I would hope the same from Signal as well. Good luck to sequatchie and I fully expect Signal to rebound and have a good year next year as well.

What you outlined was re-zoning. Reassignment is different than a re-zone and either by 12-c makes the player eligible. Lets be clear Tim was reassigned by Hamilton County. However, per the handbook 13-a trumps the re-zoning or reassignment so even though 12-c makes them eligible 13-a takes it away without a move, and 13-b took Tim's away because they said the reassignment doesn't change the territory. So why even have 12-c in the book?

SM will rebound for next year. We do have several key seniors this year that will be hard to replace but we have a bunch of young eagles that are ready and waiting for their time to shine. Plus I'm sure we will get some new reassignment players in. :roflolk:

My graphics and trash talk ain't nothin new. Probly would have been worse if all this other crap weren't goin on. Under normal circumstances, I'd be ridin Squaw like a barrel horse.

I'm tryin to tone it down, unlike that Hargis boy and the TFP. So this is the lead story in the metro section, really? Just like Signal's appeal was the front page lead the day Kadafi was captured? More provocative than newsworthy.

Everbody except Signal fans are just hoping something will happen at the game. We know that no matter what happens, we will be painted the villians. Do we want to whip Sequatchie? Sure we do. Does Sequatchie want to whip us? Sure they do. That's football. Everthing else is just fluff and provocation.

Nobody from Seq what's something to happen except a good football game. I still don't see where Seq benefited from turning SM in, who is District champs now.

Troll, do you ride a barrel horse any different than a saddle horse?

SM will rebound for next year. We do have several key seniors this year that will be hard to replace but we have a bunch of young eagles that are ready and waiting for their time to shine. Plus I'm sure we will get some new reassignment players in. :roflolk:

Im sure there is some 6'8 320 pound young man who is tired of getting made fun of and ganged up on somewhere in the Tri-State area roflol.gif

• Upvote 1

No need to call when you answer everything correctly and TSSAA sends back that he is approved.

if paper work filled out correctly or if you had talked to tssaa about player's past history prior to playing. ie he's from LFO dosen't want to go here or there he want's to be with his mentor who worked at LFO we don't want to leave a child behind they would advise you he was ineligbe. but no SM filled out paper that didn't get the job done and cry foul that you been shafted. just admit SM did things wrong and now must pay the price for the schools mistakes!! instead of here are the rules SM likes to interpt them our way.

if paper work filled out correctly or if you had talked to tssaa about player's past history prior to playing. ie he's from LFO dosen't want to go here or there he want's to be with his mentor who worked at LFO we don't want to leave a child behind they would advise you he was ineligbe. but no SM filled out paper that didn't get the job done and cry foul that you been shafted. just admit SM did things wrong and now must pay the price for the schools mistakes!! instead of here are the rules SM likes to interpt them our way.

How much tuition does sequatchie county charge out of county students, and are out of county athletes also required to pay tuition?

• Upvote 2

Nobody from Seq what's something to happen except a good football game. I still don't see where Seq benefited from turning SM in, who is District champs now.

Troll, do you ride a barrel horse any different than a saddle horse?

When I said everbody, I should have said lots of people. I think most of the SC and SM fans are hopin for a good clean game and hope all the fans behave.:thumb: Gonna be hard for everbody on both sides to contain their emotions.

I like to git a little higher in the saddle on a barrel mare, and I'll whip her a little harder if she ain't movin fast enough.:roflol: