14 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

• Oak Ridge (5-3)
    • Clinton (0-8)

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great Read....thanks SS. I was on Emory Rd that night. Bout as good of a football game as I haver ever seen at any level.

Yes, wigwam! By round 4 I was watching! There! I said it! You happy now!?!?! B)

you were there???? wow, i was too, i was just 12 years old and to this day i have never seen a better football game with higher stakes at hand. Just awesome.. makes me like you even more :thumb:

Believe it or not Sweetscience , but this old Maryville boy was there too . A good friend I worked with had a daughter in the same class as Todd Helton , so I got to hear about Todd all the time and my buddy said since I was such a Football nut , I had to go to this game with him ...... glad I did , It's definitely the best game I've ever seen that didn't involve Maryville . Summers would make an unbelievable play , then Todd would .

Really hard to believe that was 20 years ago now , Wow !! I was not 12 .... lol , I was 30 :roflol:

I am really looking forward to seeing everone! It has been 20 years since I have seen some of them. It will be good to see Coach Gaddis and Coach Lussier. It will also be good to honor a few great Coaches who are also great men.. Coach Russell who is a Rock who I have known since middle school. Coach Saunders who I respect so much. Coach Mullins who used to get in my grill when I needed it.

It will be a great night for football.

Believe it or not Sweetscience , but this old Maryville boy was there too . A good friend I worked with had a daughter in the same class as Todd Helton , so I got to hear about Todd all the time and my buddy said since I was such a Football nut , I had to go to this game with him ...... glad I did , It's definitely the best game I've ever seen that didn't involve Maryville . Summers would make an unbelievable play , then Todd would .

Really hard to believe that was 20 years ago now , Wow !! I was not 12 .... lol , I was 30 :roflol:

LOL yes, i havent seen a better game myself, but i am biased of course. Only hs game to me that would come remotely close is Alcoa Maryville last year. That was just the first game of the season though. The stakes were just so high in this game. Plus, both teams were ranked high nationally, and both had consensus all americans (helton and summers)