South Pittsburg Pirates @ G.C.A.

RoyDillardJr

Tough game yet again for the pirates. I still believe the pirates if they play like they did tonight in the first half with the intensity gets through the murders row schedule 4-0. I think we take care of GCA like we did a couple years ago. They are good. But we are better than that team was that came up there a few years back. Still have to practice hard this week and get ready to play a good GCA team. This is their championship since they are on probation.

Tough game yet again for the pirates. I still believe the pirates if they play like they did tonight in the first half with the intensity gets through the murders row schedule 4-0. I think we take care of GCA like we did a couple years ago. They are good. But we are better than that team was that came up there a few years back. Still have to practice hard this week and get ready to play a good GCA team. This is their championship since they are on probation.

I garuntee you Grider better score more than 6 points in one half like he tonight against that Davis man. Grider has had three games in a row where we had a terrible half. We only scored 8 points against those Franklin boys in the second half, zero points against those boyd boys in one half, and only 6 points against that Davis man tonight in the second half.

I heard that Sherrill man announce tonight that Grider was getting a greyhound bus for this game next week in Knoxville. Why has Grider not announced this before now either in my Hustler or on WEPG? Does anyone know how much it is going to cost to ride this bus of Griders? The last time I rode this bus up their, it got lost and we almost missed the first quarter. You think im joking but im not.

Im really not sure what to say about this game. Since we scheduled this game I dreaded it. Roy, call the school to find details onthe bus. While you are there autograph all those Roy d. Dillard shirts

Do you know anything about this bus Grider is getting together? This is the first I have heard about this mess. I will call Griders office on Monday to find out about this. I wonder how much he is going to charge us to ride his bus?

Do you know anything about this bus Grider is getting together? This is the first I have heard about this mess. I will call Griders office on Monday to find out about this. I wonder how much he is going to charge us to ride his bus?

Roy, why did you not start this website. Jr beat you to it?? Word to the wise. DON'T RIDE THE BUS!!

I garuntee you Grider better score more than 6 points in one half like he tonight against that Davis man. Grider has had three games in a row where we had a terrible half. We only scored 8 points against those Franklin boys in the second half, zero points against those boyd boys in one half, and only 6 points against that Davis man tonight in the second half.

Come on Roy!!! I agree with u on the 1st half at Boyd we run the ball just as good if not better than anyone and he came out trying to pass against a tough D, but these were 2 top ranked teams and a 6A Franklin team that wasn't bad by no means. I think we did great against all 3 of them. As long as we stick to our bread and butter (#6 and #2) i don't think there is a 1A team that wants any of SP. :motorbike:

Looking forward also to this game, but get ready, because these fans are more arrogant than Signal. They have done nothing outside their area to justify things they gonna say, but that won't stop em:

Definition of ARROGANCE

: an attitude of superiority manifested in an overbearing manner or in presumptuous claims or assumptions

About Polk game.Because of depth I expected them to wear us down as the game went on, but I didn't expect us to have such a big lead when it happened. If they continue to play like I saw tonight, the playoffs will be a lot of fun for us. Big Win tonight!!!