Alcoa @ CAK

F5seekshelter

We have a funny guy. If every guy from CAK was healthy. Would have been a blowout last friday. I hope CAK is fully back to health and will run train through alcoa.

That would be the Alcoa Train and it consists of #74 #57 and #44. Now that Train does Chug a Chug right through the hole for a gain every time. Only Train i have ever seen

if Cak had the guys from last year they also would be too. your comment came out kinda harsh just checking. it will be a good game can't wait to watch.

I'm sure it will be a great game. I've met Footballdad in person. I was guessing that his idea was also meant to be funny. Therefore, my remark. We Alcoa fans have had to deal with several key injuries this year. That's something we have rarely had to experience. Hopefully your Warriors will heal quickly. I've been looking forward to this game for a while. It's always one of the best matchups in the state. I would rather both teams be at 100% at game time, but injuries, although very unfortunate, are part of the physical game. I think there are still a couple of Tornadoes who are still a bit nicked up as well. Anyway, looking forward to a great injury free game along with a big ole helping of nana puddin...

No slow methodical drives this time. CAK is going to employee a deceptive tactic, hold Alcoa to short gains on a couple of plays to give them a chance for a turnover, after that, let them score and hope they miss the PAT. CAK will then get the ball, score hopefully, make the PAT, then go for the onside kick. Maybe we will get enough possessions to outscore the mighty Tornadoes. :shock: I used this tactic back in the day to win a wrestling tournament. Shoot, take down, let the guy up, shoot, take down, let the guy up, and eventually out pointed him. I've suggested this to Coach Bradley and I could tell he loves the idea. :rolleyes:

I still don't get how you used on sides kicks to win a wrestling tournament, but if it will give us a chance against the mighty Tornadoes then I'm all for it.

F5seekshelter, you were right, I was just being funny. Of course sometimes readers/posters who have not followed the dialog between our two schools over the years may not realize how much "tongue in cheek" banter is put on this board.

Regardless of the outcome of this game, these teams have a good chance of seeing each other again in the playoffs, and hopefully they will both be healthy at that time. As for this game, it is extremely unlikely that CAK will be full strength, but I know the injured players are doing their best to get back in action and hopefully at least some of them will be available. In the mean time, the other Warriors are preparing for a battle that will determine the district championship and secure a better seed in the playoffs. The combination of the heavy package featuring Chapman dotting the Maryland i and the toss to V or Oggs scooting around the end is a perplexing challenge for our defense unit. I know our guys will give it their best, but we have to get some turnovers to help slow down the Tornado offense. Offensively I believe CAK will protect the QB (so happy D.Warren is gone, ha) and we will be able to move the ball. The bigger challenge actually will be getting the ball into the end zone. Will this game be like the shootout last year or the defensive struggle we saw in the playoffs?

F5seekshelter, you were right, I was just being funny. Of course sometimes readers/posters who have not followed the dialog between our two schools over the years may not realize how much "tongue in cheek" banter is put on this board.

Regardless of the outcome of this game, these teams have a good chance of seeing each other again in the playoffs, and hopefully they will both be healthy at that time. As for this game, it is extremely unlikely that CAK will be full strength, but I know the injured players are doing their best to get back in action and hopefully at least some of them will be available. In the mean time, the other Warriors are preparing for a battle that will determine the district championship and secure a better seed in the playoffs. The combination of the heavy package featuring Chapman dotting the Maryland i and the toss to V or Oggs scooting around the end is a perplexing challenge for our defense unit. I know our guys will give it their best, but we have to get some turnovers to help slow down the Tornado offense. Offensively I believe CAK will protect the QB (so happy D.Warren is gone, ha) and we will be able to move the ball. The bigger challenge actually will be getting the ball into the end zone. Will this game be like the shootout last year or the defensive struggle we saw in the playoffs?

No D. Warren but #3 and #57 have been getting alot of good pressure on QB's of late. This is a huge game for both teams healthy or Not CAK will be ready for there cross town RIVALs good luck to you and CAK.

That train goes for a MIN 5 yards a pop!train-045.gif

Bee Cee eye hope ewe and APB go ovur two CAK wearin' kleen clothes and lookin' klassy.....Pleese find ewe'uns sum Spurries, Khackees, and Rhea Bann sunglasses befour ewe go.....bye the way.. momma haz allreddy ben askin' fer sum Spurry boots fer Christmas two ware two fancee places like church, VFW, rasslin' matches, and bingo.....Wundur if thay maik these thangs in a #12???..... pee ess(Eye cain't hardlee undurstaind a werd this ole gal sez...eye thank she iz frum sumwhur on tha uvvur side ov Jellyco mtn) :unsure:

Edited by STARSNBARS