Marion coach let go

Indian

SP doesn't recruit players...Goodness these same kids are in little league all the way up! Some kids may move in JR high to play here but it rarely happens and we very seldom EVER get a kid that transfers in during high school...This DJ Roberson is the first that I can think of in 20 years....Bruce Allen transferred from Marion but sit out a year in 95 but that's it....Just sour grapes and jealousy cause they stunk up the field...He didn't have much to work with during his time but had that one awesome/fortunate year were that made it to semi's that he will b remembered for...Even in little league up they just haven't had much talent...Even though I was told he isn't that great of a coach u can't win much without talent....Fear The Beck has sadly come to a end

I garuntee you one reason this Beck man was let go because he did not turn in his survey to my Murphy Fair book every year. That Zieglar man needs to make sure this new coach turns in his survey. It will come out in the Febuary. You think im joking but im not. I garuntee you if Grider had been recruiting players, that Childress man would have found out about it and he would not have let Grider play in the TSAA playoffs like he did that Price man. That Beck man should not say that about any teram unless it is true. You think im joking but im not.

Edited by Roy Dillard

I garuntee you one reason this Beck man was let go because he did not turn in his survey to my Murphy Fair book every year. That Zieglar man needs to make sure this new coach turns in his survey. It will come out in the Febuary. You think im joking but im not. I garuntee you if Grider had been recruiting players, that Childress man would have found out about it and he would not have let Grider play in the TSAA playoffs like he did that Price man. That Beck man should not say that about any teram unless it is true. You think im joking but im not.

I hear TheLivingLegend plans to buy part of North Alabama and add it to the South Pitt city limits just to shut these people up. Just be patient, Roy....

No surprise here. Any thoughts on top potential replacements? Why not bring someone in from those talented 90's teams who know about tradition and what it takes to win!

How about recently unemployed Collierville head coach. I hear he has a new " no cell phones in locker room" policy...lqtm

Edited by FreeAgent11