Pearl Cohn @ Smith County

glover

It's getting closer.Man, I can't wait.Gonna be a good game.I spoke with #25 last night.The ankle is getting better everyday.Should be fine by kickoff.GO OWLS!!!

Seems to be moving good in practice. He sprints 30 yds. making cuts one after another and seems to be "mending" good. Need for him to be 100%!!

You guys record isn't fooling anyone, we all know you guys are terrible lol All kidding aside everyone knows PC's record is very misleading. You guys play in a very tough district and everyone at SC knows that, but to say PC has a better chance at grabbing the gold ball December 2nd is taking this a bit too far. Neither of us are guaranteed to make it out if the first round so don't count your chickens before they hatch cause I know SC isn't.

Go Owls! :thumb:

I don't know a 3A team in the state that would relish playing PC the first game. That being said, SC will show up and PC had better tie another knot in that jock strap. :ph34r:

BC, keep your eye on Quad 3. CPA-SC-PC are all capable of being in Cookville when all is said and done. I'm sure Milan and another or two out of Quad 4 will have something to say about that though.

All jokes aside, I sure would like to see this area in Cookville. When I say this area, Gordonsville in 1A - Trousdale Co. in 2A and Smith Co. in 3A. All within 20 miles of each other. Sure would be fun around here. All 3 have great fans, fan support. and all are passionate about their team.

If that were to happen, the two of you would be playing on the same day. Imagine the party you could throw in the parking lot! Black and Blue everywhere...Owls and Tigers rubbing elbows, shaking hands, and kissing babies. Oh the love!! :wub:

Meanwhile...me, Snoball, Slim, and Posty will be in Smith County planting turnips and pillaging all of your homes!!! :ph34r::twisted: