Pearl Cohn @ Smith County

glover

I love you posts Mr Glover but I don't think the score will be anywhere near that...And to anwser some of your ?s Pc did hold some of there starters out DL and the CPA..."IR". But everybody know this is should be a good very good game..SC took a whooping last year and we know they want there payback they didn't lose to many starters so there going to bring it...as far a PC On the O side of the ball..it depends on what time comes...if you guys get the WC,SHS,East team...OMG y'all better watch out and a lot of they starting players on O is 9th and 10th graders..PC on the D side of the ball..it will shock me if SC scores over 14 points...#25 maybe fast but trust me we have LBs that can keep up with him...on that Note I'm with PC 21-7 and they will meet CPA in the 3rd Round again...

I think SC should be able to line up and just run the ball down their throats. SC has a big o-line and 3 guys in the backfield that can get chunks of yards. As long as SC doesn't try to go in and do stupid things and play the sort of game they played against White House and the 2nd half against LA then I don't see PC or a lot of other teams matching up to well...

Don't think that will work...PC has played 2 of the TOP 10 running backs in the state and held them to season low rushing yards...

If that were to happen, the two of you would be playing on the same day. Imagine the party you could throw in the parking lot! Black and Blue everywhere...Owls and Tigers rubbing elbows, shaking hands, and kissing babies. Oh the love!! :wub:

Meanwhile...me, Snoball, Slim, and Posty will be in Smith County planting turnips and pillaging all of your homes!!! :ph34r::twisted:

No thanks SEVEN. I havnt seen any ground over there that I thought deserved a turnip planted in.

If that were to happen, the two of you would be playing on the same day. Imagine the party you could throw in the parking lot! Black and Blue everywhere...Owls and Tigers rubbing elbows, shaking hands, and kissing babies. Oh the love!! :wub:

Meanwhile...me, Snoball, Slim, and Posty will be in Smith County planting turnips and pillaging all of your homes!!! :ph34r::twisted:

I always thought everyone from Smith County were a bunch of pedifiles :roflol:

Edited by swanson71

Guest Termite

No thanks SEVEN. I havnt seen any ground over there that I thought deserved a turnip planted in.

This, coming from somebody that has a football called "the rockpile". Lol

Weeks 9 and 10 for PC leave me scratching my head. PC seemed, to me, the better team in week 10 until the fg was blocked and scooped up. I expect a really good game Friday @ the Hole. The freshman qb for the Firebirds puts a nice spin on the ball. He will definately be fun to see progress over the next 3 years. I just hope its not in the 1st round of the playoffs after this year.