Pearl Cohn @ Smith County

glover

Guest Termite

Youngens are permitted.Big 'A' always has his.Everybody is cool.

Well.........there you go croz. Couldn't ask for any better.

Edited by Termite

Guest Termite

Get your basketball sneakers out Termite. The cleats can be put in the moth balls after Friday.

I like the way you say "sneakers". I know eveybody in that Po Dunk town of Whinemoreland says tennis shoes. Your trying to sound a little uppadee like big brother White House ain't ya? :lol:

Basketball?? By the way, how's practice going. Being 4 foot eight you probably don't know nothing about that game either. Just cause ya'll quit playing football the last few years, don't mean everybody did. And I know there will be kids in the field house,weight room, and practice facility come Monday either way. Tell Jackie ya'll might ought to try that.

You ought to come on down Friday. They might let you on the hill too.........even let you stand in front. They can see over you.

Everybody is doing a lot of talking about records. The Firebird's have won games against teams with a combined record of 21-29 (42%). The Owls 46-54 (46%). Not too much difference. The teams that Pearl Cohn has played are probably better as a whole, but several of those teams would be considered down a little by their own standards this season. Pearl Cohn is a good football team and I think they will come in here and play well. I still think the Owls execute a tad better and WIN. Go Big Owls!!!!