Pearl Cohn @ Smith County

glover

PC is capable of beating 100% of class 3A teams

PC is capable of beating 90% of class 4A teams

PC is capable of beating 75% of class 5A teams

PC is capable of beating 70% of class 6A teams

They are a very good team - Owls will have to play extremely well to win - which they will. Go OWLS :thumb:

Good post scoot. I think that's accurate. PC will be very tough to beat. You should have to play well to win in the 2nd season. I expect SC to do so.

I heard from a man that has seen film on every team in quad 3 an he told me SC should win pretty easily....PC an CPA are his biggest worries but if we play ball like we have every Friday we should beat either one by 2 tds.....SC 21. PC 7

After watching PC and CPA this past Friday, I didn't see anything easy about them. But I do agree if we play like we are capable, I like our chances :thumb:

:excl:

Edited by originalSC3

After watching PC and CPA this past Friday, I didn't see anything easy about them. But I do agree if we play like we are capable, I like our chances :thumb:

Hey 3 - SC will have to get accustomed with PC's speed the first series. We haven't seen speed this year like we will see Friday night. Hopefully we can adjust or it will be a long night. There will be plays when we have the ball that the holes will close faster than we are accustomed to them closing. Sweeps will cause us to change persuit angles. The runners will get to the hole faster than we are used to seeing. Everything will be quicker and faster. Coaches will have to adjust to the speed also.If we can adjust and make tackles, we have a good chance to win. If we stand flatfooted, we are in trouble. We have to REACT and not think. Don't have time to think - you think during practice and react in the game- the ball will be passed us if we take time to think.

Edited by scooter

I think SC should be able to line up and just run the ball down their throats. SC has a big o-line and 3 guys in the backfield that can get chunks of yards. As long as SC doesn't try to go in and do stupid things and play the sort of game they played against White House and the 2nd half against LA then I don't see PC or a lot of other teams matching up to well...

Take it one play at a time. Give it your all each play. You may not win all of them, but in the end you may win most of them. SC wins this one in "The Hole". Good luck Owls. Congrats on a great season.

Antwan - It's been a long time, but you'll be hearing more from me.

Well, Chuckles. Just how many times have you seen either team play? I would venture a guess and say the only time you saw either team play was when SC beat your mighty tiggers. You may have seen SC on TV last Thurday, but I doubt it. Overrated?? 10-0 and a number one seed. I guess using your Hickman math 10-0 should be a # 4 seed???

The only game where SC has been challenged was by the cross county kittens. SC being over rated don't speak too well for your kittens then does it?

Lets talk about over rated a minute. I'm gonna say the only real teams your team played........you got beat. You beat Monterey,RBS, Clay Co., Pickett Co. Jackson Co. and Watertown and get a #2 seed and a bye :roflol: and SC is over rated??? Showing your smarts ain't you Chuckles??

If we don't use all them fireworks up, we'll save them for next year when Lil Brother comes over to The Hole.

Calm down ladybug, all i did was make my prediction for this game and you get your bloomers all ruffled and start your "at least we beat gordonsville rant" and to be honest its boring when thats the best you can come up with year after year. Please dont put down the fine folks at gordonsville just because charlie is running his yap...(thats what i do) I have watched the owls several times this year and im sorry to offend you by saying YES they are very over rated !! IMHO they couldnt beat any team ranked in the 3a top ten. Am i wrong... maybe but i dont think so. PC will be on #25 like white on rice and they have the speed to contain the deep passing threat. I look for pearl to run it down your throat all night long. This will by far be the toughest team the owls have faced so far so do all your bragging now because friday night everyone will see just how over rated the owls are !! But on the bright side you can still come watch the tiggers play as we will be around for a few more weeks. I will for sure be there .. not to root for PC though, i just love the fireworks :thumb:

Hey 3 - SC will have to get accustomed with PC's speed the first series. We haven't seen speed this year like we will see Friday night. Hopefully we can adjust or it will be a long night. There will be plays when we have the ball that the holes will close faster than we are accustomed to them closing. Sweeps will cause us to change persuit angles. The runners will get to the hole faster than we are used to seeing. Everything will be quicker and faster. Coaches will have to adjust to the speed also.If we can adjust and make tackles, we have a good chance to win. If we stand flatfooted, we are in trouble. We have to REACT and not think. Don't have time to think - you think during practice and react in the game- the ball will be passed us if we take time to think.

I agree with everything you say sir. I would add BE PHYSICAL ride beside REACT too! If your not physical they can and will just run over you. Fullback is a LOAD and he is the deep back when they get in power I. I think we can match up pretty well physically. PC doesn't appear to have as much top end speed as last year, but they are still very fast and will cause big problems if we don't adjust quickly, play smart, and tackle well.

I agree with everything you say sir. I would add BE PHYSICAL ride beside REACT too! If your not physical they can and will just run over you. Fullback is a LOAD and he is the deep back when they get in power I. I think we can match up pretty well physically. PC doesn't appear to have as much top end speed as last year, but they are still very fast and will cause big problems if we don't adjust quickly, play smart, and tackle well.

Did you have any trick it treaters down on the holler. Lol