Pearl Cohn @ Smith County

glover

If you seen 18 games you been a busy boy, beings they only play 10.

Hurt my feelings?? Kinda new at this ain't ya? MY Feelings? Yea, man you really ,really hurt MY feelings.:roflol:

The only facts I have in font of me is SC is 10-0. They beat every team they have played up till now. I don't know that G-ville was the best SC played. They were ONE of the best. LA-MC-DC-WH all play good ball. You say SC struggled till the 3rd quarter with DC. What about G-ville and CC-Watertown. Wasn't exactly blowing them out at the half either was you?

You know what, let's say G-ville was the best.........now what????.........You still got your tail beat and apparently still have bad dreams about it. Let it go. Move on. It will be OK. You will get another shot next year. Yelp, you ALMOST won.

By the way, I'm glad your happy being Gordonsville. I surely don't know anybody else that would be.:roflol:

As they say on the radio "first time caller, long time listener" I have read CoachT since its inception but just now beginning to post so I am familiar with your deviance, lol. I am not the negative, name caller, make fun of person and private school wantabe like you (again, lol!) FYI, tail beating and losing by one point is a difference. Yes, Gordonsville lost by one point but if we talk about tail beating, your words not mine, it was very evident that your 300lb Offensive line was manhandled in week one. Not just me saying that, your own fans say that. Statistics also show that. Cant argue those numbers just like you cannot argue the score and the team that won which was Smith County. And yes, I did watch that many games. There is a such thing as film available. I actually enjoy reading your posts. By the way, I am much closer and in the loop with your football program than what you think.

Wow, I don't look at this thread for a couple of days, and come back to Gville taking a beating.

Either way, I want to see the Owls do well, any SC fan that knows me knows that.

As far as the schedules go, Gville's and SC leave a lot to be desired, but we play who we play. I do believe that Gville gave SC the most trouble, but being the best they've played, I don't know. Matchups and what each team does well is different.

As far as the Owls being overrated, as far as the AP #1 goes, I think so, but the good thing is it will play out.

I do agree with FNL12 when he said he was happy being Gordonsville.

Now to this game.

If the play calling is like it was against White House, I look for the Owls to win by two TD's. However, alot of things will affect the play calling.

This is an experienced Owl team, that if all involved come in with the mindset to really take care of business, tcb will be no problem.

I'll be listening on the radio. GO OWLS!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Termite

As they say on the radio "first time caller, long time listener" I have read CoachT since its inception but just now beginning to post so I am familiar with your deviance, lol. I am not the negative, name caller, make fun of person and private school wantabe like you (again, lol!) FYI, tail beating and losing by one point is a difference. Yes, Gordonsville lost by one point but if we talk about tail beating, your words not mine, it was very evident that your 300lb Offensive line was manhandled in week one. Not just me saying that, your own fans say that. Statistics also show that. Cant argue those numbers just like you cannot argue the score and the team that won which was Smith County. And yes, I did watch that many games. There is a such thing as film available. I actually enjoy reading your posts. By the way, I am much closer and in the loop with your football program than what you think.

Inception?? Deviance?? You must have been taking lessons from snoball.

I'm a name caller ,negative, make fun of ,Wantabe? Well, I must already be a bad influence on you. You say " I'm not the negative , etc,etc," ,...... Well, who just called me a wantabe??

Nope. I checked. It qualifies as a tail beating. Anytime you go to somebody elses field, give them a glimmer of hope,beat them in double OT and rip their heart out, It qualifies as a tail beating. If you watch as much film as you claim, and you only found 1 lineman that got whipped in that game, you just shot any creditability you had.

Man, you need a girlfriend or something if you watched Cannon Co. 2 times on film. :lol:

Guest Termite

Wow, I don't look at this thread for a couple of days, and come back to Gville taking a beating.

Either way, I want to see the Owls do well, any SC fan that knows me knows that.

As far as the schedules go, Gville's and SC leave a lot to be desired, but we play who we play. I do believe that Gville gave SC the most trouble, but being the best they've played, I don't know. Matchups and what each team does well is different.

As far as the Owls being overrated, as far as the AP #1 goes, I think so, but the good thing is it will play out.

I do agree with FNL12 when he said he was happy being Gordonsville.

Now to this game.

If the play calling is like it was against White House, I look for the Owls to win by two TD's. However, alot of things will affect the play calling.

This is an experienced Owl team, that if all involved come in with the mindset to really take care of business, tcb will be no problem.

I'll be listening on the radio. GO OWLS!!!!!!!!!!!

Nobody else will play anymore croz. I've had this shape stick all year and nobody to poke at. :lol:

I always pull for G-ville except for 1 game. I know most of the kids there,teachers,parents, and coaches. Good folks.

Grew up , and ran around with most of them. But man, some sure are fun to poke at.

PC is a tough draw. If they get on a roll, they are tough to stop. And they have always been very athletic and I expect the same this year. BUT, I feel like the west will be represented by somebody from Quad 3...either PC-SC-CPA with an outside chance of Goodpasture. We'll see.

About the schedule, G-ville is in the same boat as SC. Kinda wish there was a game or 2 at the end of the season where they where challenged a little more.

Hey, you need to load up that bunch of younguns and come on over Friday. You would have a big time no matter who wins, and have some idea what's going on instead of relying on John Wood.

Inception?? Deviance?? You must have been taking lessons from snoball.

I'm a name caller ,negative, make fun of ,Wantabe? Well, I must already be a bad influence on you. You say " I'm not the negative , etc,etc," ,...... Well, who just called me a wantabe??

Nope. I checked. It qualifies as a tail beating. Anytime you go to somebody elses field, give them a glimmer of hope,beat them in double OT and rip their heart out, It qualifies as a tail beating. If you watch as much film as you claim, and you only found 1 lineman that got whipped in that game, you just shot any creditability you had.

Man, you need a girlfriend or something if you watched Cannon Co. 2 times on film. :lol:

Well I can see your panties are in a wad now! Where did i say anything about one lineman. What I said was our D Line whipped your O Line. That came from those on your side of the river too. I am actually very credible. I'll give you that one regarding Cannon Co. film. Either way, I am pulling for the Owls throughout the playoffs. I feel you guys are good enough to win each round. Good luck. By the way, what do you know about Mannings ankle/foot? I hope this is not an issue for the playoffs.

Nobody else will play anymore croz. I've had this shape stick all year and nobody to poke at. :lol:

I always pull for G-ville except for 1 game. I know most of the kids there,teachers,parents, and coaches. Good folks.

Grew up , and ran around with most of them. But man, some sure are fun to poke at.

PC is a tough draw. If they get on a roll, they are tough to stop. And they have always been very athletic and I expect the same this year. BUT, I feel like the west will be represented by somebody from Quad 3...either PC-SC-CPA with an outside chance of Goodpasture. We'll see.

About the schedule, G-ville is in the same boat as SC. Kinda wish there was a game or 2 at the end of the season where they where challenged a little more.

Hey, you need to load up that bunch of younguns and come on over Friday. You would have a big time no matter who wins, and have some idea what's going on instead of relying on John Wood.

I will say Termite I agree with you in regards to your last statement. Anyone who relys on John Wood for information on the game will not get it correctly. Scotty tries to keep him strait but thats hard to do.

How healthy are the Owls. I know Manning has an ankle issue and there are 1-2 others who have been a little banged up.

Here we go. Firebirds will make their third trip to Big Owl Stadium in as many years come Friday night. I had the pleasure of watching PC against CPA a couple of days ago. Great game as both teams played their guts out. As always, PC brings in a great defense. Very athletic, physical, and they get to the ball in a hurry. Offense can move the ball pretty well as their backs run hard and are dangerous in the open field. Owls will still have a very bad taste in their mouth after last years contest. I think it's safe to say this game will be well worth the price of admission if not more. Owls will definitely be ready and looking for payback. I hope the great fans and players from Pearl-Cohn have a safe trip down I-40. Class acts every year. Go Owls!

:excl:

PC is capable of beating 100% of class 3A teams

PC is capable of beating 90% of class 4A teams

PC is capable of beating 75% of class 5A teams

PC is capable of beating 70% of class 6A teams

They are a very good team - Owls will have to play extremely well to win - which they will. Go OWLS :thumb:

Guest Termite

I will say Termite I agree with you in regards to your last statement. Anyone who relys on John Wood for information on the game will not get it correctly. Scotty tries to keep him strait but thats hard to do.

How healthy are the Owls. I know Manning has an ankle issue and there are 1-2 others who have been a little banged up.

I know he tweeked it in the CC game. He didn't get many carries at York. I think they were just making sure he is ready for this game. I don't think any body has any bumps or bruises that will be an issue.

If there is, all should be 100% come Friday.

I know he tweeked it in the CC game. He didn't get many carries at York. I think they were just making sure he is ready for this game. I don't think any body has any bumps or bruises that will be an issue.

If there is, all should be 100% come Friday.

Termie .. Twick or Tweet ... :ph34r: