Pearl Cohn @ Smith County

glover

Got a sneeky feeling we beat them 13 years in a row.

Is that ya'lls streak against Upperman, because that's the team he supports.(I believe.)

Pretty sure he's not a Gville fan. Don't lump him in with us, we don't want him.

Good luck to the Owls. I'd love to be there, but since I'm going up to Knoxville Saturday, my budget can't justify the $8 a piece tickets.

So, I'm reduced to listening to John Wood. :blink:

Is that ya'lls streak against Upperman, because that's the team he supports.(I believe.)

Pretty sure he's not a Gville fan. Don't lump him in with us, we don't want him.

Good luck to the Owls. I'd love to be there, but since I'm going up to Knoxville Saturday, my budget can't justify the $8 a piece tickets.

It'll probably be a better game in SC on Friday than it will be in Knoxville on Saturday even if they are playing MTSU :shock:

Edited by swanson71

Be safe on the trip, I'll need reading material next week .... lol oh and deepest sympathy on the John Wood in your ear, I think DTC should broadcast this one live myself, save me the trouble of taking the wee one to see the band :roflol:

Thanks SEVEN!!

The problems that Pearl Cohn can cause any 3A team has absolutely nothing to do with the schedule SC has played. This should be a tight game with the winner favored to meet CPA in the 3rd round.

Cb14, you better Bring It when SC runs the Jet your way.

Be safe on the trip, I'll need reading material next week .... lol oh and deepest sympathy on the John Wood in your ear, I think DTC should broadcast this one live myself, save me the trouble of taking the wee one to see the band :roflol:

Listened to the game last week, couldn't make it to Jamestown. At one point he described a punt as looking like one of his pitching wedges. I thought he meant he shanked it about 20 yards out of bounds, barely over the linemans heads.

:roflol:

Turns out it was a high kick that landed softly.

Anyone who could tolerate listening on Friday night and watching UT on Saturday is a better man than me! You must be a glutton for punishment! I'd try to get $8 each for those UT tickets and use that to buy tickets to "The Hole"!

PC has been through to much this year to let SC get in their way of a state title. So if I were you guys i would shut-up, sit back and quit predicting and tell your guys to show up friday night. Cause we are Bringing it!

Ya know what?

SC - 27

PC - 7

Bring it!!!

Dude...go away...nobody over here cares what you think. Go to the 1a and 2a board if you want to post.

:roflol: but i like it here twan and i want to enjoy this week with you and ladybug. This game will tell us for sure how good these owls are. If you guys would have played trousdale co this year, we would already know. ;) Think about the respect SC would be getting right now if yall had went to the creekbank and put a whoopin on them jackets !!! But as things stand im not too sure how well SC will respond friday night... i just hope they dont have a firebird mascot carrying a flag :roflolk: cause im sure you and ladybug dont have any goldberg in ya :thumb:

Guest Termite

but i like it here twan and i want to enjoy this week with you and ladybug. This game will tell us for sure how good these owls are. If you guys would have played trousdale co this year, we would already know. ;) Think about the respect SC would be getting right now if yall had went to the creekbank and put a whoopin on them jackets !!! But as things stand im not too sure how well SC will respond friday night... i just hope they dont have a firebird mascot carrying a flag :roflolk: cause im sure you and ladybug dont have any goldberg in ya :thumb:

Probably not. We wouldn't use TC as a measuring stick. I believe you come up on the short end of that stick too, didn't ya? :lol:

Don't know about any of your experiences, but your right, I can't say I've ever had any "goldberg" in me........what ever that is.