Pearl Cohn @ Smith County

glover

Guest Termite

PC has been through to much this year to let SC get in their way of a state title. So if I were you guys i would shut-up, sit back and quit predicting and tell your guys to show up friday night. Cause we are Bringing it!

If PC has been through "too much" this year, maybe it's time to end it. We'll try to put them out of their misery.

IF YOU were US, you would be 10-0 instead of 5-5. :thumb:

:roflol: but i like it here twan and i want to enjoy this week with you and ladybug. This game will tell us for sure how good these owls are. If you guys would have played trousdale co this year, we would already know. ;) Think about the respect SC would be getting right now if yall had went to the creekbank and put a whoopin on them jackets !!! But as things stand im not too sure how well SC will respond friday night... i just hope they dont have a firebird mascot carrying a flag :roflolk: cause im sure you and ladybug dont have any goldberg in ya :thumb:

I think you should have played Alcoa...or Greeneville...or maybe Mt. Juliet or Gallatin. Just think of the respect you would be getting right now as a lower seed. You are beating a dead horse. Time will tell how good any team is that's left in the playoffs. WE DON'T PLAY DOWN in class...except for you. We all know the reason for that.

You are not one to talk about anyone's schedule. Look at yours compared to SP's. That may come back to bite you more than ours. You played two good teams...and lost to both. Why didn't you play Macon...or Livingston...or even Dekalb instead of Westmoland?

Edited by Antwan

Quite brazen for your first post there son. Even IF you beat SC you have a lot more in your way of that gold ball. With your post I'd say you are gonna rile a lot more people up than shut them up, just wait til ol' Termite gets a hold of you. SC will show up Friday you can bet your last buck on that. They know what they can accomplish this year and have their mind set on it.

Go Owls! :thumb:

SC needs too show up Fri cause the same people that's on here now doing all this talking...Guess what they did the same thing last year and we didn't hear not one firework nor did we hear any cannon balls fired all night...Hold up maybe we did when y'all ran out on the field..Lol your right about one thing it want be easy for nobody too win that gold ball this year its up for grabs but we'll see who can catch it...But I know one thing PC has a better chance than SC does too end up with it...Don't let the 5-5 record fool you. :thumb:

SC needs too show up Fri cause the same people that's on here now doing all this talking...Guess what they did the same thing last year and we didn't hear not one firework nor did we hear any cannon balls fired all night...Hold up maybe we did when y'all ran out on the field..Lol your right about one thing it want be easy for nobody too win that gold ball this year its up for grabs but we'll see who can catch it...But I know one thing PC has a better chance than SC does too end up with it...Don't let the 5-5 record fool you. :thumb:

Do you really think we don't know about your record? I guess we will see who has the best chance after Friday. I will go with the one that wins. :thumb:

Guest Termite

This is a very interesting first round match-up. A lot to be learned about both programs. :popcorneater:

I'd like to see Smith Co. come away with the win. :thumb:

BC, keep your eye on Quad 3. CPA-SC-PC are all capable of being in Cookville when all is said and done. I'm sure Milan and another or two out of Quad 4 will have something to say about that though.

All jokes aside, I sure would like to see this area in Cookville. When I say this area, Gordonsville in 1A - Trousdale Co. in 2A and Smith Co. in 3A. All within 20 miles of each other. Sure would be fun around here. All 3 have great fans, fan support. and all are passionate about their team.

You guys record isn't fooling anyone, we all know you guys are terrible lol All kidding aside everyone knows PC's record is very misleading. You guys play in a very tough district and everyone at SC knows that, but to say PC has a better chance at grabbing the gold ball December 2nd is taking this a bit too far. Neither of us are guaranteed to make it out if the first round so don't count your chickens before they hatch cause I know SC isn't.

Go Owls! :thumb:

Edited by blackandgoldforlife

Is that ya'lls streak against Upperman, because that's the team he supports.(I believe.)

Pretty sure he's not a Gville fan. Don't lump him in with us, we don't want him.

Good luck to the Owls. I'd love to be there, but since I'm going up to Knoxville Saturday, my budget can't justify the $8 a piece tickets.

So, I'm reduced to listening to John Wood. :blink:

Yo Croz.I got an extra seat on the hill behind the visitor bleachers.Will have a fire going strong.Let me know if you interested.Great view.Bring some refreshments. :thumb:

Guest Termite

Yo Croz.I got an extra seat on the hill behind the visitor bleachers.Will have a fire going strong.Let me know if you interested.Great view.Bring some refreshments. :thumb:

Now there's a thought croz. See the game, save a little money, good people, lots of fun, (but I don't know about bringing the youngens.) I know most of those guys, I garuentee you'll have a blast.:thumb: