South Pittsburg against Greenback

Roy Dillard

We dont have any 6'4 300 plus pound guys from across state lines so yeah i guess you do recruit better than we do. Let me guess that family moved back from GA on job related issues to. Making cornbread. :roflol:

Polar - you are a hater. That cornbread pays for a lot of

things for the schools of SP & the community & parents do

too. We have great facilities because we work for it! Just

like the kids get into football camp when they are tikes

& continue to play in middle school & continue on to high school just like their dads & granddads do. It is about tradition.

We aren't ashamed of the Cornbread or the skillets - both of them make the town what it is!

Edited by 855fan

Polar - you are a hater. That cornbread pays for a lot of

things for the schools of SP & the community & parents do

too. We have great facilities because we work for it! Just

like the kids get into football camp when they are tikes

& continue to play in middle school & continue on to high school just like theirpears& granddads do. It is about tradition.

We aren't ashamed of the Cornbread or the skillets - both of them make the town what it is!

I dont hate I just state the obvious. I think South Pitt is the best football team in 1a but there is a reason for their dominance. Their not playing on a level field with all these other true small town 1a teams.

I dont hate I just state the obvious. I think South Pitt is the best football team in 1a but there is a reason for their dominance. Their not playing on a level field with all these other true small town 1a teams.

As I said: the kids start in middle school! It is the hard work of the kids & coaches that makes SP so dominant. Our boys don't quit even when they are down - case in point: Boyd Buchanan. SP came back to win with their second half play. Those boys have heart & it starts with their coaches!!

Go Pirates!

I'm not so sure SP couldn't win the state all the way through 3a this season.Couldn't do it most years, but this is a different year. I still think they will be challenged in 1a.The Greenbacks of the world might be able to compete 1 year outta 20. This ain't that year. I love the little Greenback type schools,but they just don't compare with the talent level of some of powerhouses.They do the best they can and their following should be extremely proud. :thumb:

You are ignorant. Selective enrollment? That is funny. South Pitt is a very small town. All the restaurants are in Kimball which is a different city. Greenback should be pretty tough, but I expect the pirates to pull out the win.

Your team should be called the South Pittbulls since you are so dang mean ,I have never read so many rude and bully remarks about what bad arses SP is.I see why you can't get anyone around that area to play you.You had one blogger referring to Coalfiend playing a bunch of nobodys,and that if they don't loose to LV ,then SP would tear them up.Any person that would refer to any team as a nobody is a nobody himself.Coach Ridge is not afraid of anyone,he is just smarter ,he played Grace because he had to,he played 4 2a teams.If you beat Greenback,Coach Ridge won't accuse another team with causing him to loose.One of you were saying that if the field at Grace had been dry you would have beat them,I think they would have beat you more than what they did, like Signal Mountain .If a team loses,they don't need to be making excuses.

:roflol:

You hit it pujo. We need one of those Richard Hardy schools to baby sit the fluff so we can stay in single A and have our sonics and things of that nature. I just wonder if they have tryouts on enrollment day. :roflol:

You are an idiot. I just told you that even if the 9 -12 students at Richard Hardy went to SPHS, it would still be a 1a school like it was before 1995 when Richard Hardy expanded k -12 for k -9. Richard Hardy has 307 students from kindergarten through the 12th grade.

Your team should be called the South Pittbulls since you are so dang mean ,I have never read so many rude and bully remarks about what bad arses SP is.I see why you can't get anyone around that area to play you.You had one blogger referring to Coalfiend playing a bunch of nobodys,and that if they don't loose to LV ,then SP would tear them up.Any person that would refer to any team as a nobody is a nobody himself.Coach Ridge is not afraid of anyone,he is just smarter ,he played Grace because he had to,he played 4 2a teams.If you beat Greenback,Coach Ridge won't accuse another team with causing him to loose.One of you were saying that if the field at Grace had been dry you would have beat them,I think they would have beat you more than what they did, like Signal Mountain .If a team loses,they don't need to be making excuses.

Why don't you stuff it. We have been correcting the ignorant character making claims abut Richard Hardy and SP. Greenback will get theirs Friday night. Send this message to Coach Ridge:

We dont have any 6'4 300 plus pound guys from across state lines so yeah i guess you do recruit better than we do. Let me guess that family moved back from GA on job related issues to. Making cornbread. :roflol:

Skillet head, Old Pirate wonders about you wanna-a-bees more every day. Now, as for the family work situation, OP is pert near sure the youngon's mom works @ the nursing home cause the skillet slinger visits there quite often. So recon that says enough about that. 1 other thing........worry about erasing the cheater rep GCA has and try and not get put on probation again. You city fellers with pie holes that utter mess is laughable. :roflol::roflol:

Edited by OLD PIRATE