South Pittsburg against Greenback

Roy Dillard

That wasn't the point, though it helps make the point how the "we're mad" thing is silly..beat Boyd, beat Polk, beat Sequatchie, would have played Signal closer if healthy, and lost in multiple overtimes to an undefeated private school-but now pitching a fit over not being able to play Chattanooga Grace or Greenback in the regular season?

You need to open up your mind a bit Indian. We got a #3 seed hung on us for our trouble. This system rewards teams in 1a and 2a for hiding out and munching muffins during the regular season. This translated to very little chance of playing at home very much. Furthermore, G.V. was a 2nd place team but ended up with a #2 seed in Quad 2.

Greenback will not come within 28-35 points of SP. Wait and see. Trust me. I am glad you are positive about your team though. Plus Grider is mad at Greenback so he will have his boys ready for war.

Well said !! Greenback is a muffin team that's played nobody! SP wins this one easily...Mercy Rule playoff victim #2...It won't be close even if a hurricane comes...That is all

I'm hearing things like"you can't beat us on our field" do you have anything to base this on? I have looked at the GCA film and I see nothing that you guys can use against SP. It's easy to say we are gonna beat you but you have to have something to base that on, such as playing and beating a big 6A school or beating a very good Polk team or taking GCA to 3 overtimes, what have you got besides wins over unproven teams. Trying not to be too harsh here, but all you guys have are hopes and wishes. That will disappear pretty quick early in the game. As for the cowbells, we will only hear them if you ring them for our touchdowns. We have silenced whistles, rock filled jugs or whatever for years now , so that in no way intimidates us. We have lightning speed in the backfield and on the ends. As Roy might ask, how fast can your fastest boy run?

Easy guys,this is no cherokee fan,talking way to much crap!havnt never heard of this dude and i know most of our poster in real person just someone trying to stir some poo!i have never heard cow bells except in rec league games.i actually dont think they are allowed.i really look for a good game,but i would advize dont overlook these younguns the have played alot of ball together,but they are also a young team will be a good experience win or lose south pitt is the measuring stick.Grace played neary a perfect game and came out plain fired up havnt seen a team execute that flawless in a long time(and i dont want to see another this fri).Just for the giggles i would line up our fastest lineman against your fastest back any day!you think im jokin im not!

Edited by orngnblk

Easy guys,this is no cherokee fan,talking way to much crap!havnt never heard of this dude and i know most of our poster in real person just someone trying to stir some poo!i have never heard cow bells except in rec league games.i actually dont think they are allowed.i really look for a good game,but i would advize dont overlook these younguns the have played alot of ball together,but they are also a young team will be a good experience win or lose south pitt is the measuring stick.Grace played neary a perfect game and came out plain fired up havnt seen a team execute that flawless in a long time(and i dont want to see another this fri).Just for the giggles i would line up our fastest lineman against your fastest back any day!you think im jokin im not!

;);). Greenback is gonna have to force some turnovers. SP has athletes yes but I do not think (team) is what they thrive for. Greenbacks linebackers and ends have to play a perfect ball game. Go out and jump on them early an hit them in the mouth. SP is good but not Cherokee good it takes heart. Go Cherokees ( I'll be one the FENCE);)

Greenback is decent but not near as good as the sequatchie, Boyd, Polk. I say Grundy would give them a fit. Even Marion co...... :roflol: just kidding about MC. If our QB play is consistent this game will get ugly quick. I just hope our boys stay focused and don't let the fowl play of # ? Get them thrown out. Not gonna say the # on here but against GCA he pushed, punched, twisted, and kicked

This is a perfect example of someone that does not know anything about football.. Just keep lookin at poles. Nobody worrys about who you've played or who would beat who if they played. This will be a good football game. Go cherokees

I would like to apologize for not being able to attend the game last week between the young lads of South Pittsburg and the young lads of Grace Baptist due to a speaking engagement in North Carolina. Their are several coaches that have contacted my financial agent about getting a legend such as myself to attend their ballgame this week. One coach that has contacted my financial agent is Coach Adeylott from Riverdale. He was wanting me to be available before the game and at halftime for his players and fans just to be able to mingle with a legend such as myself and sign as many autographs as I can. As always, wherever I end up, I will be evaluating all of the young lads to see if anyone can achieve legend status. I would like to let #2 from South Pittsburg know that he has been elevated to legend status. I am sorry to disappoint Sportman again because he will not be able to breathe some of the same air as a legend such as myself this week. I will probably have to attend the Riverdale and Blackman game since the compensation package is much better. I usually leave that up to my financial agent. Goodluck to all the young lads from South Pittsburg this week. Just remember young lads, achieving legend status is a choice.

Why is Grider mad at greenback ? Wow if your sayin SP is gonna beat greenback on its home field , you must be crazy , but we will see come friday night. Theres a reason greenback is 9-1 and you SP fans will find out real quick come friday.

Must be smokin something green if you think it will be close.

;);). Greenback is gonna have to force some turnovers. SP has athletes yes but I do not think (team) is what they thrive for. Greenbacks linebackers and ends have to play a perfect ball game. Go out and jump on them early an hit them in the mouth. SP is good but not Cherokee good it takes heart. Go Cherokees ( I'll be one the FENCE);)