South Pittsburg against Greenback

Roy Dillard

Talent wise on both sides of the field , I dont think theres been a better game in greenback in a long time. So this will be a huge game in greenback, maybe not the biggest game ever let me correct myself , but one of the biggest games in greenback in along time . Greenback Fans Back them trucks up against the fence and bring them cow bells out , its gonna be a heck of a game.

Already told you the Rail Birds will screen out the 'billies in the trucks. thumb[1].gif

Talent wise on both sides of the field , I dont think theres been a better game in greenback in a long time. So this will be a huge game in greenback, maybe not the biggest game ever let me correct myself , but one of the biggest games in greenback in along time . Greenback Fans Back them trucks up against the fence and bring them cow bells out , its gonna be a heck of a game.

I'm hearing things like"you can't beat us on our field" do you have anything to base this on? I have looked at the GCA film and I see nothing that you guys can use against SP. It's easy to say we are gonna beat you but you have to have something to base that on, such as playing and beating a big 6A school or beating a very good Polk team or taking GCA to 3 overtimes, what have you got besides wins over unproven teams. Trying not to be too harsh here, but all you guys have are hopes and wishes. That will disappear pretty quick early in the game. As for the cowbells, we will only hear them if you ring them for our touchdowns. We have silenced whistles, rock filled jugs or whatever for years now , so that in no way intimidates us. We have lightning speed in the backfield and on the ends. As Roy might ask, how fast can your fastest boy run?

I am glad Greenback has cowbells to ring during the game. Shoot, Jasper use to have a train whistle, but we silenced that too :roflol: Just from what I have gathered I would say that Hayden Cornet is the biggest player Greenback has and their playmaker Richard Seymour looks like a good player but gets really frustrated when he has no where to go. As long as SP does not turn the ball over they will be fine.

I'm hearing things like"you can't beat us on our field" do you have anything to base this on? I have looked at the GCA film and I see nothing that you guys can use against SP. It's easy to say we are gonna beat you but you have to have something to base that on, such as playing and beating a big 6A school or beating a very good Polk team or taking GCA to 3 overtimes, what have you got besides wins over unproven teams. Trying not to be too harsh here, but all you guys have are hopes and wishes. That will disappear pretty quick early in the game. As for the cowbells, we will only hear them if you ring them for our touchdowns. We have silenced whistles, rock filled jugs or whatever for years now , so that in no way intimidates us. We have lightning speed in the backfield and on the ends. As Roy might ask, how fast can your fastest boy run?

Friday night when you leave greenback all you SP fans will have nothin but tears of dissapointment , have fun trying to stop Goodson and Seymour . Ill give SP this , on paper you guys are the better team and have a tougher schedule , but dont think for a sec greenback is gonna be an easy win for you folks. Come friday youll be welcomed to CHEROKEE NATION and your gonna see some tough, hard noised, barn yard football

"We're MAD because we have to play non-district games against teams we're not expected to beat by 5 touchdowns!" :roflol:

Didn't we mercy rule y'all already? thumb[1].gif (I know the score ended up 41 - 14 but thought the clock was running for a while.)

Edited by rlh

Friday night when you leave greenback all you SP fans will have nothin but tears of dissapointment , have fun trying to stop Goodson and Seymour . Ill give SP this , on paper you guys are the better team and have a tougher schedule , but dont think for a sec greenback is gonna be an easy win for you folks. Come friday youll be welcomed to CHEROKEE NATION and your gonna see some tough, hard noised, barn yard football

Sounds like tough hardnosed boys were invented in Greenback. I hope our boys don't hear that and not show up.

Didn't we mercy rule y'all already? thumb[1].gif (I know the score ended up 41 - 14 but thought the clock was running for a while.)

That wasn't the point, though it helps make the point how the "we're mad" thing is silly..beat Boyd, beat Polk, beat Sequatchie, would have played Signal closer if healthy, and lost in multiple overtimes to an undefeated private school-but now pitching a fit over not being able to play Chattanooga Grace or Greenback in the regular season?

Greenback will not come within 28-35 points of SP. Wait and see. Trust me. I am glad you are positive about your team though. Plus Grider is mad at Greenback so he will have his boys ready for war.

Powerp, what have I told you about this mess? All you are doing is making that Ridge man mad and he will show this to those Greenback boys and it will make them real mad. I garuntee you this is a bunch of mess.

Greenback is decent but not near as good as the sequatchie, Boyd, Polk. I say Grundy would give them a fit. Even Marion co...... :roflol: just kidding about MC. If our QB play is consistent this game will get ugly quick. I just hope our boys stay focused and don't let the fowl play of # ? Get them thrown out. Not gonna say the # on here but against GCA he pushed, punched, twisted, and kicked

Why is Grider mad at greenback ? Wow if your sayin SP is gonna beat greenback on its home field , you must be crazy , but we will see come friday night. Theres a reason greenback is 9-1 and you SP fans will find out real quick come friday.

On the radio show he said "He tried to call numerous times and ya'll WOULDN'T EVEN CALL HIM BACK!!! roflol.gif

That wasn't the point, though it helps make the point how the "we're mad" thing is silly..beat Boyd, beat Polk, beat Sequatchie, would have played Signal closer if healthy, and lost in multiple overtimes to an undefeated private school-but now pitching a fit over not being able to play Chattanooga Grace or Greenback in the regular season?

It's really not that, we just have to look for justification to mercy rule some of these teams. It helps us sleep at night if we think in some way that they ask for it. It helps too when their fans trash talk the entire week before, on how bad the are gonna bloody our nose.Then it's like putting bully fans in their place.