powerp

What will the final be?  

96 members have voted

1. 1. What will the final score be

• SP by 2 td's or less
    • SP by 3 td's or more
    • Coalfield by 2 td's or less
    • Coalfield by 2 td's or more

PowerP, even you will acknowledge that you are a "master smack talker". Bottom line is that S. Pitt will win this game, BUT, you are not as good as you have been. If you come clean and you're honest, you will admit the same thing. I now know how you guys operate and get on here to hype the kids up, and that's great, BUT, this team is not what your championship teams have been in the past. Maybe I can supply some fire to the kids with this post, but I'm not trying to, I'm just stating the facts. Your defense is capable, the offense isn't as good as years past. I will be there Friday night hoping for a Pirate victory, but if the offense doesn't step up, it could be your last victory of the season....

The last victory of the season is usually a title. Good Luck SP

PowerP, even you will acknowledge that you are a "master smack talker". Bottom line is that S. Pitt will win this game, BUT, you are not as good as you have been. If you come clean and you're honest, you will admit the same thing. I now know how you guys operate and get on here to hype the kids up, and that's great, BUT, this team is not what your championship teams have been in the past. Maybe I can supply some fire to the kids with this post, but I'm not trying to, I'm just stating the facts. Your defense is capable, the offense isn't as good as years past. I will be there Friday night hoping for a Pirate victory, but if the offense doesn't step up, it could be your last victory of the season....

The difference this year is our offensive line play....it is just not very good. Against lesser talented teams, it does not show up, but against good, talented teams it does. The O-line is just not consistent and unless they fix that soon, the Pirates won't get very much farther in the playoffs. Skill players are there..two good running backs, a good quarterback, and several talented wide receivers...plus the defense is playing well. Coalfield will be a tough challenge this week.

Heres what I think. I think we have a great defense. Great qb. Great skill players. Some good linemen. However, you need all linemen to block to be the great team. We are missing two great linemen from last years team. Will our line finally step up?? They better or it will be too little too late one day. Thats the facts. A lot of people will now doubt SP. That is fine. The coaches know what they are doing and the players should believe in them and listen. Sp will be fine hopefully.

The difference this year is our offensive line play....it is just not very good. Against lesser talented teams, it does not show up, but against good, talented teams it does. The O-line is just not consistent and unless they fix that soon, the Pirates won't get very much farther in the playoffs. Skill players are there..two good running backs, a good quarterback, and several talented wide receivers...plus the defense is playing well. Coalfield will be a tough challenge this week.

With the Center back, there is no excuse for the line to be playing so poorly.

Coalfield might be hurting going into this game they had 3 kids thrown out tonight during that fight and after the tssaa watch's the film Coalfield might have many more kids suspended. Because half the bench left there sideline to join the fight. Going have to see if anymore will be be suspended

I wonder how many fudge rounds Roy promised to the Lookout Valley boys to start a fight and get some players thrown out. :roflol:

We simply must catch Stones' passes. I loved our defense in the 2nd half. It was awesome. We about picked off a few also. SP needs to focus on Coalfield now & what they need to do as a team. Also - SP cannot get into an altercation with Coalfield as LV did. I don't know the particulars, just that it has no place in playoff football. We can't afford to lose anyone with all the injuries we have suffered this season. Each team member needs to keep the other calm & game-focused only. We are not known for fighting but emotions can run high. If we play well, the score will take care of itself & SP will be fine. Thiis no time to take your eyes off the gold ball!! Go P! We were all so proud of you Tonite!!

Another week and a new challenge. South Pitt better enjoy this game against Coalfield because I'm not too sure how fun the trip in two weeks will be unless the TEAM steps up together. Still some football to be played so hopefully the TEAM will continue to improve and work toward the ultimate goal. It's a game of matchups, you never know how one team will matchup with another team.

SP needs to forget all the Mr. Football hype and remember it is a team sport and the Gold Ball is the goal.

You couldnt have said it better! Heard alot of bickering has been taking place over this or that about individual awards. If these SR's want a chance at another Gold Ball and a shot at first back to back State Champions they better axe that crap quick. All that stuff wont mean jack when you get older. A ring will last a lifetiime. Alot of immaturity on this team exist..I just hope they realize the big picture before its too late

• Upvote 1