South Pittsburg against Gordonsville

Roy Dillard

I love my pirates but. Gordonsville will get us. 28-14 Gordonsville

Love your confidence in the team lol...I still like SP..I believe in this team not like many people do...Now this is what I think..I think Sp will come out and not jump on the G like Gordonsville jumped on our P last year...I think both teams know what is at stake...Gordonsville's line will come out fired up and ready to make a mess in the backfield of the Pirates...Gordonsville qb is one of the best dual threat qbs around...The Pirates will be ready for the challenge...and The defense will once again be ready to play another hard hitting game! Have a great week of practice boys...You are 1 game away from playing for a state title 3 years in a row! Do not settle for second best. Go out and control what you can control. You are SP. They are Gordonsville. What more could you ask for for a semifinal game!!! The winner will meet Wayne County for the Gold ball. Huge game! Who wants it more??!!

I doubt you could shut him up. I kind of agree with him though about the "we are going to get beat b.s." You are not being realistic. Gordyville always brings their A-game against S.P. However, they have stank the joint up a few halves this year themselves. I listened to 3 games plus parts of others and they let Jackson County hang around the first half.

Haha well I assure you shutting up a 58-59 year old wouldn't be that hard good buddy but I'm not the one on here saying this person or that is whipping anyone for speaking there mind....Just funny to me some old billy from SP gets mad and says I or 2003 should get whipped for thinking we won't win...That's just immature and ignorant to make such a stupid statement...Do I want SP to win?!? Yes! Do I think they can win?!? Yes.....Do I think they will??? No.....Sorry...Now go drown yourself in orange kool aid

Love your confidence in the team lol...I still like SP..I believe in this team not like many people do...Now this is what I think..I think Sp will come out and not jump on the G like Gordonsville jumped on our P last year...I think both teams know what is at stake...Gordonsville's line will come out fired up and ready to make a mess in the backfield of the Pirates...Gordonsville qb is one of the best dual threat qbs around...The Pirates will be ready for the challenge...and The defense will once again be ready to play another hard hitting game! Have a great week of practice boys...You are 1 game away from playing for a state title 3 years in a row! Do not settle for second best. Go out and control what you can control. You are SP. They are Gordonsville. What more could you ask for for a semifinal game!!! The winner will meet Wayne County for the Gold ball. Huge game! Who wants it more??!!

Well said...Good Post...They have a shot at doing something nobody has ever done at SP in going to 3 State Championship games in a row...Your right I just don't like our chances up there...

Haha well I assure you shutting up a 58-59 year old wouldn't be that hard good buddy but I'm not the one on here saying this person or that is whipping anyone for speaking there mind....Just funny to me some old billy from SP gets mad and says I or 2003 should get whipped for thinking we won't win...That's just immature and ignorant to make such a stupid statement...Do I want SP to win?!? Yes! Do I think they can win?!? Yes.....Do I think they will??? No.....Sorry...Now go drown yourself in orange kool aid

It was no more immature than your post was. Frankly, I think you are just hedging your bets by brown nosing the Blue fans this week. At least Ambassador gets up on the fence. I don't drink Kool-aid. I drink big boy drinks and its Dr. Billy to you. thumb[1].gif Either way, I'll drink the orange kool-aide and day of the week. Hades will freeze over before I'll drink Blue cool-aide this week. (actually, I prefer Orange Crush to Kool-Aide.)

Edited by rlh